Terrarian v.s Minecraftian!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alamandra Vonn Pravus

Dungeon Spirit
I know, this isn't a game. Didn't know where to put it.

JUICEB0X: Yes, yes, I know. This topic has been discussed a lot. However, I really wanted a very analytical and educated battle.

No, I am not insulting your intelligence. Don’t worry. Well, maybe worry about the wall of text that is coming up.

THE TERRARIAN

JUICEB0X: The Terrarian is a massively powerful character. He can literally enter hell and survive, he can travel up into space and breathe, and can even kill a god.

Kat: Impressive. But not as impressive as me.

JUICEB0X: The Terrarian is 5.7 feet tall. Quite the average height. But, he is capable of some incredible physical feats. The Terrarian with no items equipped can jump 6 blocks high. One terrarian block is about about 0.6 meters. That is equivalent to jumping 13.779528 feet high!

Kat: Jesus christ! The Terrarian jumps higher than Tracer from Overwatch.

JUICEB0X: Yep. The Terrarian can move pretty fast as well. He can run 15 mph. That’s a downright sprint, and he doesn’t even get tired!

Kat: I bet I could run faster.

JUICEB0X: Yes, yes. The Terrarian is capable of massive feats of strength. Alright. The terrarian block is 0.6 meters long. Due to the fact terrarian blocks are all equally cubicle, blocks would be 0.6 by 0.6. They are 0.36m squared. Now, gold is about 19.32 tonnes, keeping in account the meters. Now, that means one block of terrarian gold weighs 6.9952 lbs. The Terrarian’s inventory can hold 999 blocks per slot. There are 40 slots in a Terrarian’s inventory. 999 times 40 equals 39960. 39960 times 6.9952 equals 279528.192. That means the Terrarian can carry up to 279528.192 lbs.

Kat: Hmm. Stronger doesn’t mean better.

JUICEB0X: True true. The thing is, the Terrarian can still sprint at 15mph when wearing heavy armour. Now, let’s think. There are many armours in Terraria. I feel in my opinion that Golden Armour is the heaviest. Now, some may argue that armours like Solar Armour could be heavier, if the armour was made out of condensed star material. But, because that’s not proven, I will go with Golden Armour. To make a complete a terrarian Golden Armour set, you need 90 gold bars. One gold bar equals 12.4 kg. One kilogram equals 2.20462 pounds. 2.20462 times 90 equals 198.4158lbs. Therefore, the Terrarian can run at 15 mph wearing around 198 lbs.

Kat: That’s nothing!

JUICEB0X: Yes yes, right right. That’s quite a lot of pounds to be wearing while sprinting. The Terrarian is amazingly powerful. However, these are only some of his physical feats. He can wield firearms, bladed weapons, spears, knifes, throwing weapons, magical items, and explosives with skill. I mean, he can use shotguns, chain guns, gatling gun, sniper rifles; this guy is definitely badass.

Kat: I can wield firearms!

JUICEB0X: We know that, Kat. The Terrarian also has many overpowered items that he can use during fights. He can use wings, turn into a werewolf or merman, summon powerful minions, drink various enhancing potions, ride various vehicles and animals, and can build various defensive buildings. The Terrarian has massively powerful weapons like a prism that fires a lifeform disintegration beam.

Kat: I am a lifeform destroyer!

JUICEB0X: That’s nice. However, the Terrarian has some weaknesses. He isn’t the best swimmer, and can’t spam drink potions, unlike the Minecraftian. The Terrarian can be affected by many ailments inflicted by various enemies including being poisoned, being turned to stone, and having his armour broken.

Kat: I can’t be affected by any of those.

JUICEB0X: …

Now, coming soon, the Minecraftian!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom