Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

S!3V3N.png

S!3V3N from the Strangled Red PKMN creepypasta.
You need:
Plumber's Hat w/ no or Loki's Dye
Leinfors' set for the rest of it
Shirt: Red dye
Pants: Black dye
And then put a Yoraiz0r's scowl on and a Yoraiz0r's spell in one of the highest available accessory slots.

upload_2018-6-1_10-28-59.png

SWAT - For those who want to look like a member of Swat.
Swat Helmet w/ Black dye, why Black Dye you may ask, well the original helmet color Is blue.
Turtle Scale mail w/ Black dye gives an armored look.
Turtle Leggings w/ Black dye, same as above.
And a jetpack, also black dye, but you can use any wings, I just think the jetpack gives it a look.
You could also call this a Juggernaut if you want, you can use whatever weapon I personally used the Tactical Shotgun. You can use any gun, or any ranged or melee in general.

Last edited:
9DD17A6E-C792-49D0-B364-5C191EADFB50.jpeg
Green hair, goggles.
Arkhalis’ Bodice, monks belt (flame and black dye)
Ankh shield (blue flame and silver dye) and bunbdle of balloons (sky blue and silver dye)
Shroomite leggings (blue flame and silver dye)
Lazure’s barrier platform (flame dye)

image.jpg
I call it the Solar Vanguard.
Solar Cultist Hood - Solar Dye
Vortex Breastplate - Reflective Metal Dye
Martian Costume Pants - Reflective Metal Dye
Mothron Wings - Reflective Dye
Mana Flower - Solar Dye
Lightning Boots - Solar Dye
Mana Regeneration Band - Solar Dye
Ankh Shield - Solar Dye

Sorry for poor quality pic, on ps4 with no capture card :(

Capture 2018-06-07 11_30_15.png

Sayori (DDLC):
Jungle Rose (dye: none. much better if Red)
Doctor's Shirt (dye: none)
Yoraiz0r's Skirt (dye: Blue)
just forget the wisp and Leaf Wings. I'm playing as Warden

But hey, another DDLC vanity set which isn't by Monika's Granddad. So it's gonna be kinda different from his choices of items.

It's just Monika!

MonikaVanity.png

Headpiece : Seashell Hairpin + Bright Silver Dye. (There is no item that allows a bow to be added to the back of your head, so the Seashell Hairpin is a replacement.)

Torso-piece : Doctor's Shirt + No Dye.

Bottom-piece : Yoraiz0r's Skirt + Sky Blue and Black Dye. (As said, it is different from Monika's Granddad's choice for the skirt. If you don't want the sky blue, take the blue instead.)

Boot Accessory : Tabi + Black Dye. (This is the only way i could get Monika's black thigh highs, and you can't have shoes with the Tabi unless you use the Master Ninja Gear which gives the shoe spikes.)

-----

That's about it for my time here, from now on i'll continue watching till i think i can post here.

But hey, another DDLC vanity set which isn't by Monika's Granddad. So it's gonna be kinda different from his choices of items.

It's just Monika!

View attachment 202354

Headpiece : Seashell Hairpin + Bright Silver Dye. (There is no item that allows a bow to be added to the back of your head, so the Seashell Hairpin is a replacement.)

Bottom-piece : Yoraiz0r's Skirt + Sky Blue and Black Dye. (As said, it is different from Monika's Granddad's choice for the skirt. If you don't want the sky blue, take the blue instead.)

Boot Accessory : Tabi + Black Dye. (This is the only way i could get Monika's black thigh highs, and you can't have shoes with the Tabi unless you use the Master Ninja Gear which gives the shoe spikes.)

-----

That's about it for my time here, from now on i'll continue watching till i think i can post here.
I think that it's better to leave her without her thigh-highs, because boots in Terraria are ugly and she looks fat with them :(

I don't see a reason for Sayori's hair being pink, because she does have an actual hair color shown in this image here.
index.php

No offense though, just saying.

can't get an accurate hair color. the sliders suck, tbh

It's just Monika!

View attachment 202354

-----

Well, I'm using standard Doki uniform so no need thigh highs.
and we need height slider
also, seashell hairpin is nice substitute from jungle rose, and it's bit more accurate
[doublepost=1528856685,1528856256][/doublepost]Diego Armando/Godot from Ace Attorney [goodness gracious a non-DDLC post]
Capture 2018-05-15 17_11_44.png

Head - Hi tek sunglasses/familliar wig [for unmasked]
Top and Bottom - familliar set

make him hold an Ale and equip an Ale Tosser for throwing mugs

can't get an accurate hair color. the sliders suck, tbh

Well, I'm using standard Doki uniform so no need thigh highs.
and we need height slider
also, seashell hairpin is nice substitute from jungle rose, and it's bit more accurate
[doublepost=1528856685,1528856256][/doublepost]Diego Armando/Godot from Ace Attorney [goodness gracious a non-DDLC post]
View attachment 202465
Head - Hi tek sunglasses/familliar wig [for unmasked]
Top and Bottom - familliar set

make him hold an Ale and equip an Ale Tosser for throwing mugs

Umm, thanks i guess.

NOTE : If there is a previous vanity of this one, do note this current one is the 2018 one by me.
-----

It's the 2018 Golem Vanity! :golem: (Collectable Golem Figure and Stand sold separately.)

GolemVanity.png

Headpiece : Golem Mask + No Dye. (obviously)
Torso-piece : Turtle Scale Mail + Orange and Silver Dye. (Torso of the Golem.)
Bottom-piece : Turtle Leggings + Orange and Silver Dye. (The waist and legs of the Golem.)

Boot Accessory : Flipper + Orange and Black Dye. (This was the only way i could think of for his big stompers. Get it? Because he jumps and stomps? No? Okay i'll go.)
Torso Acessory : Star Veil + Orange and Silver Dye. (The piece of the Golem that is on the Golem Trophy.)
Hand Accessory : Mechanical Glove + Orange and Silver Dye. (Golem's giant fists, smashing indeed.)

Optional Pet : Lizard Egg. (This is for cosmetic purposes as lizards and the Golem reside in one temple together.)
-----
Well, there is another vanity from me. Until i become a sapling. See you guys later.

Guardian Demon.
Loki's Helmet - Red Acid Dye
Jim's Breastplate - Red Acid Dye
D-Town's Leggings - Red Acid Dye
Bone Wings - Red and Black Dye
Worm Scarf - Shadow Dye
Lava Waders - Living Flame Dye
Shield of Cthulhu - Burning Hades Dye
Screen Shot 2018-06-16 at 9.04.52 AM.png

tdDNtKE.png

My OC: Virulence

Vanity: Ancient Cobalt Helmet (Loki's Dye), Cactus Breastplate (Sky Blue and Black dye)
, Spectre Pants (Sky Blue and Black Dye), Obsidian Water Walking Boots (Sky Blue and Black Dye) Yoraiz0r's Spell, Nebula Mantle (Martian Dye), Black Belt, Diamond Ring (Sky Blue and Black Dye), Pygmy Necklace (Black and White dye).

Pets: Crow (summon), Tiki Totem, Wisp in a Bottle (Living Flame Dye).

I dont understand the part about the black belt and the diamond ring. Are they both the same dye or is the black belt normal

Guardian Demon.
Loki's Helmet - Red Acid Dye
Jim's Breastplate - Red Acid Dye
D-Town's Leggings - Red Acid Dye
Bone Wings - Red and Black Dye
Worm Scarf - Shadow Dye
Lava Waders - Living Flame Dye
Shield of Cthulhu - Burning Hades Dye
View attachment 202672
It does seem good, not gonna lie.

But simply making the vanity armor one full dye doesn't seem kinda right, why not mix it with colors?

Back
Top Bottom