Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Alright, from this point I knew this is gonna be fun :)
View attachment 168657

And yes. It worked just as it should. Here's what you get.
View attachment 168658

Yes. It splitted into two Walls of Flesh one going to the right and the other one heading left. I got somehow sucked by the left one. I died, of course.

View attachment 168659

I managed to get to the catch up the "right" one and kill it :)

Prefixes for Enemies - you rule!
One time I fought the BoC just to get some materials (i just wanted some Crimtane on a Corrupt world), and it was a Splitter. Getting 3 or 4 times the amount of stuff you would usually get is pretty cool.

Before or after defeating Skeletron?
before
Alright, from this point I knew this is gonna be fun :)
View attachment 168657

And yes. It worked just as it should. Here's what you get.
View attachment 168658

Yes. It splitted into two Walls of Flesh one going to the right and the other one heading left. I got somehow sucked by the left one. I died, of course.

View attachment 168659

I managed to get to the catch up the "right" one and kill it :)
//EDIT: Now I noticed there's actually 2 of them heading left, you can see the double top eye.

Prefixes for Enemies - you rule!
the splitter is a mod or it can happen at any time you summon it????

13F4DC6C5C3D75044EC750C242A708D7424213AC

Passing out during a blood moon. Oh, okay then.

This is my wiring world which I decided to explore cause I was getting a headache. Got to the dungeon and found this above the door.
The book next to the wall is a Water Bolt

Capture 2017-05-05 13_51_05.png

I think I'll abuse this world.

Edit: I think my wiring world is in the Netherlands

Capture 2017-05-05 14_01_25.png

Last edited:
So I was playing Terraria on a world I haven't completely explored yet, and I found this pretty cool thing that happened with world generation.

9d9db56e52182e9f20685b8911b35d58.png

I don't know if that's normal, but it's my first time seeing that out of all the worlds I've made (I've made a LOT of worlds). Also, the ropes were not generated I placed those ropes so I can get up there. Anyway, what did you guys think of this cool thing I found, let me know! The seed for the world is 577391988.

Oh? You mean the person literally behind you standing underneath a painting of you and him romantically holding hands?

unknown.png

The Merchant lives in a village within the Snow biome, and for whatever reason, every time I come to visit him he's almost always standing inside this small pool of freezing, frostbiting water. I guess he likes hypothermia.

unknown.png

So, I once tried to do the Frost Moon so I could get two weapons to fight Duke Fishron in Expert(I only defeated him in normal) more easily, so I could get a mount that would help me fight the Moon Lord more easily. And I did the mistake of creating a Frost Moon arena in the sky... on top of my base. So after I summoned it and spent several minutes waiting by my arena wondering why so little enemies were coming my way(I just barely managed to get to Wave 4 by the time it was past midnight), I flew out of it and into my base out of curiosity... and the Frost Moon mooks were completely sieging it. Everscream in particular killed the two NPCs(Wizard and Tax Collector) that were residing in my base.

unknown.png

(I gained enough vortex fragments from the Lunar Pillars to create some monoliths because I love the effects - I tried to fight the Moon Lord twice and he devoured me whole in both times :c meanie)

But don't worry - later on I became wiser and created another arena at ground-level and managed to get to Wave 12 and got equipment that, although didn't help with Duke Fishron, helped me defeat the Moon Lord twice, which was enough for me to craft Nebula armor and acquire the Last Prism, letting me utterly destroy Expert mode Duke Fishron in less than a minute, giving me the Shrimpy Truffle with allowed me to use an Ocean arena to defeat the Moon Lord with more ease. Then I took that gear and plowed through the Frost Moon and reached up to Wave 15! (And if you're wondering, the Suspicious Eye was given to me by a friend who beat ML on Expert and said he despised the rewards - he prefers the Wisp instead ^^)

So I was playing Terraria on a world I haven't completely explored yet, and I found this pretty cool thing that happened with world generation.

9d9db56e52182e9f20685b8911b35d58.png

I don't know if that's normal, but it's my first time seeing that out of all the worlds I've made (I've made a LOT of worlds). Also, the ropes were not generated I placed those ropes so I can get up there. Anyway, what did you guys think of this cool thing I found, let me know! The seed for the world is 577391988.
that's very lucky cuz those trees spawn on a selected place and that place was a little piece of dirt floating

Back
Top Bottom