Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

I was digging in search for a good location for a secret base, when I found this lovely cave
20170426212242_1.jpg

Last edited:
Vjx2kXs.png

A meteorite landed at the bottom of a corruption chasm.

*snip*
Holy crap that just happened to me!
View attachment 168047
I'm pretty sure that 1.3 changed the algorithm behind meteorite spawning to make them spawn in areas where there is much higher yield of meteorite in the impact crater - hence why they tend to spawn in ditches and chasms because the larger number of surrounding blocks.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that 1.3 changed the algorithm behind meteorite spawning to make them spawn in areas where there is much higher yield of meteorite in the impact crater - hence why they tend to span in ditches and chasms because the larger number of surrounding blocks.
hey dude nice picture of the 4 swords

hey dude nice picture of the 4 swords
Hi @multiplegamer1, if you'd like to comment on the image in Xman101's signature, a better place to do that is on Xman101's profile or within a private message. Since it really doesn't have anything to do with this thread topic or what Xman101 has posted here.

You may not have realized that the swords are part of the signature though, since you're relatively new here. :) Just giving you a tip for moving forward. If you have any questions, you can send me a private message by clicking on the 'Start a Conversation' link that appears under my avatar at the bottom.

20170412182044_1.jpg

Three heart crystals...
[doublepost=1493696117,1493695873][/doublepost]I'm just going through my screenshots right now... Found this wyvern head floating
20170219010540_1.jpg

[doublepost=1493696319][/doublepost]
20170331230006_1.jpg

I was just exploring and digging when I reached hell and suddenly my game froze. When I could finally move, this happened. I did not use the bottomless bucket.

(If I worte something here wrong, I play Terraria on the New3DS in german, because I don't want to switch the system language)

So this one happend to me on my New3DS. I've read the message "A meteorite has landet" and I was happy to finally craft the metroite armor, but then...

WVW69kSCzAkNxF0CYi.jpg

It has landet in the middle of the eastern ocean (During this time it was Easter. Coincidence?)

After I managed to build up the metroite, once again one has landet and once again...

WVW69kSxjXQLYQNuHu.jpg

... it has landet in the eastern ocean.

(If I worte something here wrong, I play Terraria on the New3DS in german, because I don't want to switch the system language)

So this one happend to me on my New3DS. I've read the message "A meteorite has landet" and I was happy to finally craft the metroite armor, but then...

View attachment 168543
It has landet in the middle of the eastern ocean (During this time it was Easter. Coincidence?)

After I managed to build up the metroite, once again one has landet and once again...

View attachment 168542
... it has landet in the eastern ocean.
Have fun trying to dig those up xD. Seems like meteors just love to land in the most inconvenient places.

Alright, from this point I knew this is gonna be fun :)
20170503143305_1.jpg

And yes. It worked just as it should. Here's what you get.
20170503143318_1.jpg

Yes. It splitted into two Walls of Flesh one going to the right and the other one heading left. I got somehow sucked by the left one. I died, of course.

20170503143343_1.jpg

I managed to get to the catch up the "right" one and kill it :)
//EDIT: Now I noticed there's actually 2 of them heading left, you can see the double top eye.

Prefixes for Enemies - you rule!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom