Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Please actually add the content to your post. Posts like these earn warning points for lack of content because they don't stand alone or in reference to an earlier comment. Imagine your signature changes in the future, then this post would no longer make sense. :)
Oh, sorry.
Anyways:
199D36D02259974CE25CB35B4E5DE8094B0717E9

There arent actually 200 paladins, there are most likely to be 50 paladins
2A05CC0AB8A61E1E86C720C26C4B56A0E94985AE

This one was taken during the time Ice Golems dropped whole armor pieces. Good times

On the topic of pre-hardmode Lihzard Chests:
THDLIVR.jpg

Funfact: I've only fought the Brain of Cthulu and Skeletron up to this point.

e6q1pg.jpg

It's incredible how many money I had to waste to get the best enchantment of the razorblade typhoon.

I feel ya bro. I've probably spent ~15 Platinum trying to get an Unreal Stake Launcher. Still searching ;-;

Now I suppose I should move mine over here. *Deep breath*

So... it happened to fast to get a screeny of it, but I was up in my tree farm, farming wyverns to make my first set of wings. I was in cobalt shoes and molten everything else, and still using water bolt. I had never died to the bosses before but those bastards were giving me a run for my money. I had killed 2 out of about 7 and had 18 souls, so I only needed one more. I hear the sound that a star is about to fall. A wyvern comes down at me, and the star comes down RIGHT on top of it. Like, parallel and in line with it. I never touched the thing. Epicness...

---

lZnDj7w.png

Where the Earth meets the SKYYYYYYY!

YAB3Qc8.png

Fish outta water much?

0RuPf6Y.png

Silly heart crystal...

---

tnnbSif.png

Ba-BAM. Hope the goblins brought their silly little glasses.

pfsmC8Q.png

This was mildly inconvenient...

3XrxhGM.png

But this one has a little garden on top!

IsyfnDY.png

I'm sorry but that seems excessive...

TG3mFFm.png

Can YOU spot the source of the red glow? Cuz it took me a second :confused:

NuFKwuM.png

Pyramid pops out into a mushroom biome.

---

XZE1BwH.png

Jungle Chest got lonely and invited a friend!

OedAklF.png

Or maybe just looking for support after being robbed blind...
Only an Anklet? Really?

Also had a chest that had the whole top row filled up, but I can't remember where I found it...

Back
Top Bottom