Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

This is true horror
0463e8c4f1.jpg
How the heck do you get so many? :eek:

How the heck do you get so many? :eek:
Summoner armor, summoner items and multiple players I think.
A player can have up to 9 minions (except the twins, from which you can have 18, since you summon two at once).

Last edited:
Actually you don't need multiple players you need tiki armor +4 a pygmy necklace +1 a papyrus scroll +1 a necromantic scroll +1 and a summoning potion. +1. And you start with 1 to begin with. No extra players are necessary

Actually you don't need multiple players you need tiki armor +4 a pygmy necklace +1 a papyrus scroll +1 a necromantic scroll +1 and a summoning potion. +1. And you start with 1 to begin with. No extra players are necessary
And that will total up to 9 minions. Unless your eyes are failing you, I count nearly 30 slimes in that picture. And besides, there are at least 3 players in that picture as well.

So falling short of hacking, you do need multiple players to have that many baby slimes.

That's a nice legendary Tempest Staff.

Ruthless is the best for minions, by the way.
I'm pretty sure summoning weapons share modifiers with magic weapons, so that Legendary modifier was hacked too (even then ruthless is still better)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meteorite Pumpkin
Meteorkin.png

I'm pretty sure summoning weapons share modifiers with magic weapons, so that Legendary modifier was hacked too (even then ruthless is still better)

Yeah, I knew that. It's just the only thing you're getting from that Legendary/Mythical prefix is knockback (useless) and damage.

Back
Top Bottom