This should serve well against the brain
J9XlJU3.png

.-.
NuXDYXG.png

Last edited:
World gen is being nice today.
yOJelRt.png

"Nice"?

Yeah, you get a heart right off the bat, but dude. Where are you going to start building the house and how are you going to get up to the forest to chop trees down? Probably spend 5+ minutes digging lol.

When I said world gen was being real nice, um well...
This was right under spawn! :D
9omy90P.png

JC31ZJa.png

Wow, I take that back, other than that huge hole, that is RIDICULOUSLY flat starting area. I rarely get starting forests THAT flat. I usually have to flatten them myself, if you've seen any of my screenshots, you'll know I had to MAKE them that way, lol.

New world with friends to hold us over until 1.3! :D Screenshots on the way~!

Got to the ice biome (was a lot farther from spawn than I'm used it; it's usually right there.)

tumblr_nl4xsnh5dU1rkstvwo1_1280.jpg

And these trees... I explained in fine, panicked detail that these were supposed to be Boreal, and that this was how the trees looked when the snow biome was blah blah yadda yadda. Then, to try it out, I mined one aaand...

tumblr_nl4xsnh5dU1rkstvwo2_1280.jpg

'Least it was just a visual inconsistency! Still really odd, but probably not as rare as I'm making this out to be. (Anyone else 'got this?)

'Least it was just a visual inconsistency! Still really odd, but probably not as rare as I'm making this out to be. (Anyone else 'got this?)
I think the devs just forgot to change the old tree texture when they added boreal wood. There's a couple unique textures for each tree and the world selects one at random on generation, it looks like you got the old one for snow trees.

Anyone have any screen shots with 3 or more biomes in them? I had one of a small world I had. It had corruption, jungle, snow, underground, meteorite. Small worlds can be quirky.

i will add to this later on... but here we go...
4FF3C41B8860F793EA002B443C56A527260486C3

ice slimes migrating... how odd...
omgomgomg.png

wow. lead pick. legend. no reforge.
mushroom-land.png

is this usually how many mushrooms are in a group in a single area? NO
it's very weird to have a night with NOT A SINGLE HOSTILE MOB. it's true! all i did that night was catch ~30 fireflies. and kidnap some penguins for my shop to sell.

Last edited:
i will add to this later on... but here we go...
4FF3C41B8860F793EA002B443C56A527260486C3

ice slimes migrating... how odd...
That's just how slime's ai works on the surface. They blindly go across the screen, but if you hit them, or it turns to night, or they are put underground, they will leap at you instead.

That's just how slime's ai works on the surface. They blindly go across the screen, but if you hit them, or it turns to night, or they are put underground, they will leap at you instead.
FYI, they were all heading the same way, and i think they were migrating to slaughter every bit of food they can find. THEY KILL PENGUINZ!!! NUUUUUUU (XD)

FYI, they were all heading the same way, and i think they were migrating to slaughter every bit of food they can find. THEY KILL PENGUINZ!!! NUUUUUUU (XD)
They can't spawn on the other side of you because of the cliff.:rolleyes:

Ummm, I'm stuck. How do i post a screen shot? lol
You could do what @Haloboy01134 said, or, you can open the screenshot's folder in terraria, which if you've got it on steam, you can just press 'open on disk' when your in the screenshot viewer, then, you drag the screenshot you want from the folder in the reply box, then you can insert it as a thumbnail or a full image

Back
Top Bottom