Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i probably overlooked it...but i was going through everything that was coming with the update and i swear i saw something about key molds. B
Which in my 5years of playing terraria,have NEVER found one untill 10MIN AGO . i was doing the frost moon event and where i have my battleground is in a hollowed area, found a hollowed key mold! Should i make it now? What will happen to the mold when 1.3 drops? And anything crazy good in the chest?

Ok i probably overlooked it...but i was going through everything that was coming with the update and i swear i saw something about key molds. B
Which in my 5years of playing terraria,have NEVER found one untill 10MIN AGO . i was doing the frost moon event and where i have my battleground is in a hollowed area, found a hollowed key mold! Should i make it now? What will happen to the mold when 1.3 drops? And anything crazy good in the chest?
You got what I consider one of the worst bio key molds (coming from someone that likes to play a mage a lot.)

Rainbow gun is what you get, it's not that bad a weapon, just requires precise shots to fully utilize the dps effect.
Oh right on, thanks! I couldnt find what dropped from the chests anywhere...it did say you can get an achievement (ingame) though, (well im assuming thats when 1.3 drops. Should i wait you think? I dont know what my chances of ever finding one again is lol...

Go to the Terraria wiki for your information, you can find out a lot more there than on this thread.
Honestly i know that, just trying to talk about something else other then the update we're all waiting for. Plus it was a question towards the update, about the update, just not complaining anymore, but you can feel free to go to the wiki and tell me where it says anything about whats going to happen to the molds on console, if you actually want to be helpful. I know it was said somewhere on the "forums" i just cant seem to find it. Thanks for you're input though.

This....kinda suck waiting 3 years only to have the person who owns the console not certify the update
It does, i agree...i drove myself crazy this week checking this forum everyday since they announced its submission to PS4. If you really enjoy terraria, especially the building aspect of it theres two or three GOOD Clubs to join on xbox. I wont say any names, because im not sure if that would count as advertising...but theres a really good community on xbox, might keep ya busy till the update drops. My mindset was not too play till 1.3 comes out, convincing myself im just missing out on content, but there is always so much to do ingame, i finally got to wave 13 on the pump moon solo(cant seem to beat it fast enough) to actually clear it. Also you'll get really cool ideas from some of the people on there.

You know what is funny
I got 3 crorrupted key molds from trying to farm souls on 3DS terraria

It does, i agree...i drove myself crazy this week checking this forum everyday since they announced its submission to PS4. If you really enjoy terraria, especially the building aspect of it theres two or three GOOD Clubs to join on xbox. I wont say any names, because im not sure if that would count as advertising...but theres a really good community on xbox, might keep ya busy till the update drops. My mindset was not too play till 1.3 comes out, convincing myself im just missing out on content, but there is always so much to do ingame, i finally got to wave 13 on the pump moon solo(cant seem to beat it fast enough) to actually clear it. Also you'll get really cool ideas from some of the people on there.
The two most popular clubs do have their own negative sides however. One of them is incredibly strict and has some rather... unique admins.
Another club has an Owner hell-bent on disallowing All Item Worlds, and possibly has a personal agenda towards it from bad experiences. And both clubs have some drama happen there on an almost bi-weekly basis, with new owners and admins popping in and out faster than I can count.

Lesser of two evils, I suppose. But there definitely are some good people in both clubs.

Pipeworks did a vid on Youtube saying it won't come out until after Christmas
Tbh I think Xbox players aren't going to take Pipeworks word that it won't come out until after xmas.

And to be honest I'm still going to launch terraria on Xbox one on Xmas and hope it updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom