tModLoader The Aberration Mod

The reason I asked is I am much more familiar with json than another ide environment, as I have made multiple mc resource packs and produced a language pack for terraria before.

5/18 edit: My plan for throwing class and other parts of this mod is as follows
  • Slingshot accessories focused on boosting impact damage
  • Semi-expensive grenade and spear like weapons focused on area of affect damage and close range ammo based combat
  • New bosses/drops in each major phase of the game centered on being challenging and rewarding for this new class along with new weapons for other classes aimed to offer new playstyles.
  • Masquerade event themed after a carnival setting, having a pre-hardmode and hardmode variant with unique loot for each with the hardmode minibosses Jeggnog-the giant drunk barbarian clown, Bonko-the zealous artillery clown, Mechanical Liger, and Jumbo the jet.
  • Adding in the fabled black hole pillar with throwing themed enemies and loot aimed at preparing the throwing class for Moon Lord.
  • Post-Moon Lord throwing loot.
  • Larger worlds
  • Expanded space biome with new structures, enemies, npcs and loot.
  • New world evil(Name tbd)
  • Secret world seeds
  • Vanity sets based on developers and other random ideas.

Last edited:
You can add all of that, if you want. I already planned to have an XL option for world size and vanity sets based on developers. I was also going to make a new world evil called Abyss.

You can add all of that, if you want. I already planned to have an XL option for world size and vanity sets based on developers. I was also going to make a new world evil called Abyss.
Right, but it shouldn't be an add whatever thing with this mod, or it will play inconsistently and feel like a hot mess. If a dev adds something, the idea should be scrutinized, balanced and polished by the developers to ensure quality and fun.

Okay, thanks.
I did lead an FLL team to state twice out of the three times I went, being a student and team leader, so I think I'd be a good fit, but it all depends on your choice over you mod. However if there is no vision or leadership, I'm going to start my own project and leave this one.

Does the game use json? If so I can help, but I honestly just want to do spritework as the programmer art is ok for the purpose for testing, but not exceptional to make a polished product, that and I want an excuse to take a spriting course.
Both the game and tModLoader use C#.

Back
Top Bottom