Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I... I have a confession... I like turtles

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yes (Just you like it)

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Scrubow Gamer

Official Terrarian
Hello welcome to the adventure's of khan, a random idea I thought up while sitting outside I hope you enjoy, also tell me what you think!

I am terribly sorry, the prologue was written terribly by me, I am very sorry I did it a bit fast. Chapter one will be out tomorrow, and it will be better trust me. I plan to make this a daily series as long as I get some support. Also if you wish to be tagged with every chapter please just say I would like to subscribe. That is all thank you, and again sorry for the terrible prologue.

Khan, an 18 year old boy sat at his house getting ready to go to the big city. You see Khan had noticed ever since he was a kid he had strange powers. Khan was able to dematerialize his body and then join it back together, just like magic. He was also able to make clones of himself which was useful in fighting situations. Khan also ever since he was thirteen carried a sword around with him, he found it one day while walking around in the woods near his house. After he picked it up, it felt amazing, like the entire world was praising him, he knew he was destined to have it. Khan had learned in just a few years how to use some basic abilities with his power, and he learned how to use his sword. Khan had developed enemies while he was training, especially the bullies at his school.. after all he had beat them up, after learning a bit of mixed martial arts. Not many people knew about his powers except for the local dojo sensei, who also had powers, but his were far greater than Khan's. Khan had promised only to use his powers for good and protect the people who could not protect themselves. Khan then noticed the bus pull up to take him to the city.
Khan immediately ran to his ride and jumped in. ”Ready to go boy, also where to?” the driver of the car asked. “Yes, I am very ready. I have been waiting for, what, 4 hours for you to come, also I would like to go to the big city. I would like to go to Golan” Khan said. The driver then gave a hearty laugh and smiled. “Well then, lets go.” He said as he stepped on the gas pedal. It took them about 3 hours but they made it to Golan. “Well kid, here is your stop. Hey wait, where did that sword come from?” the driver asked with a scared tone. “That is something you need not worry about” Khan answered. After Khan stepped out of the car the driver pressed the gas as hard as he could and it only took a few seconds before Khan could not see him. Khan then walked up and down the streets of Golan, he stopped at a few places and got food and random knick-knacks. Then while walking down the streets Khan heard someone crying, it was a girl and she was screaming for help! He rushed down the streets and saw a large guy, maybe 6 and a half feet tall, attacking her. Khan rushed at the man and attacked him with a mighty kick. The man stood there and laughed a booming laugh “You cannot defeat me kid, run away before I kill you!” Khan then knew what he had to do. He drew his sword and attacked the man who blocked the attack with his arm. “Kid I just told you to leave!” the man yelled. Khan then made a clone of himself and ordered it to attack in unison with him. So they attacked the man cutting him up, but at least their attacks were futile. The man then annoyed hit both Khan and his clone sending them to the ground. “Kid, you’re strong and that makes me like people like you, so I will tell you something. I work with a strong group of people called the Golan Criminal Clan, we will fight you when you are ready. But where your powers are at now, you would not even be able to attack our weakest member and win.” and with that the man ran off without saying another word.

Last edited:
Chapter one is out, thanks for all who have read! Also again if you would like to subscribe just ask! (be tagged with every chapter so you know it has been updated)

Back
Top Bottom