Secret World Seed The Backwards seed

ethan2🥐

Spazmatism
So you know how some seeds can change item attainability, boss attacks, boss health, and much more? Let's take that to the max with this one.
In this seed, instead of a copper shortsword, copper pickaxe, and a copper axe, you start off with a Zenith & a Drill containment unit, and instead of the Guide, you start off with the Princess. Don't worry, the Zenith is significantly nerfed (damage dropped down to 3 damage, range dropped significantly, and it no longer ignores I-frames, the DCU is basically just a copper pickaxe and axe at the same time (It can't even fly in this seed!), and the Princess spawns with the same requirements as the guide (and has the same functions) and is used to spawn the Wall of Flesh instead. You chop down some trees, but instead of wood, they give the lunar fragments. Thankfully, in this seed, you can use 10 of any fragment... to make an ancient manipulator. It functions the same as a crafting table. But enough of all that. Time to get into my favorite parts: the chest loot!
Delving deep down into the caverns, you find some sick things in chests! Instead of Hermes boots, Regen bands, double jump bottles, flare guns, and magic mirrors, you can find Terraspark boots, Charms of Myths/the other Regen band upgrades, Bundle of Horseshoe Balloons, SDMGs, and shell phones. They have been nerfed down to be pretty dang equal in strength, but the main gimmick is that basically everything is backwards! In the chests, instead of finding suspicious looking eyes, you find Celestial Sigils, to fight your first boss: Moon Lord! (He's been nerfed to the point where he would seem like a first boss, and he drops MOST of his usual loot, just nerfed.
It keeps progressing like this, with the final goal being to slaughter the Eye of Cthulhu and wield the Broken Copper Shortsword.
Yes, Reforges have also been messed with. Broken is the new Legendary and vice versa.
For all my squire slime fans, don't worry. You would be able to get it by throwing a Zenith at it in this seed.
When the world is being made, instead of the logo saying "Terraria" it says "Airarret" and the sun and moon are moving backwards and the moon is going through the moon phases in the opposite order. (New moon to Waning Crescent to Third Quarter to Waning Gibbous to Full Moon to Waxing Gibbous to First quarter to Waxing Crescent.. you get the deal.)
The tree sprite by the world's select screen has its sprite flipped.
I'd love to hear feedback on this idea!

they basically just flip every form of progression backwards really so eh not really
might have made it seem like its coding a whole new game
but I mean so were the old console/3ds/old mobile version exclusive content and gimmicks
I may hold it in high regards and love it
but we can all agree that that :red: was a fever dream

the biggest problem i see with this is that there's nothing preventing people from immediately smuggling out the zenith into another world
Why is that a problem, you can already do that from one of thousands servers
You can do it from one of your older worlds

And even if there was no other way to do this why would that be a problem

Why is that a problem, you can already do that from one of thousands servers
You can do it from one of your older worlds

And even if there was no other way to do this why would that be a problem
Not to mention various unobtainable items such as armor with modifiers or the Boring Bow.

Back
Top Bottom