Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Found that the Bees from Bee Hives can damage invincible enemies like Blazing Wheel, Spike ball.
But most importantly, they can damage Moon Lord's core directly (before any eyes damged):
Untitled.png
With about 30 beehives, you can defeat master ML in about 20 seconds.
Also, they can remove Golem's flying head:
Untitled2.png

Edit: This seems also apply to Queen Bee if any bees are present.
Eidt2: It seems bees can also destroy Mysterious Tablet and Mysterious Portals, destroying the former one will prevent the cultist from being hostile and kill them all won't summon lunatic cultist; destroying the latter one will prevent the enemy from spawning one that side in the event, if both portals are destroyed, the event will stop, but destroying one side can make the event much easier.
Eidt3: several new foundlings:
They can damage celestial pillar even when the shield is on.

They can damage Plantera's Hooks, if all of its hooks are killed, it will floaty (with a very slow random moving) and can't chase player (in both phase).

They can damage The Flying Duchman's shell and destroy it quickly, in this case, it will drop items as if all cannons destroyed but won't count for the event progress.

They can damage The Martian Saucer's shell (and quickly destroy it) and leave something like below, destroying all cannons will leave an empty core (even in normal mode), the core will try to attack like the first phase but no projectiles will be produced, it self is invincible to player's damage and deals contact damage, but can still be damaged by the bees, if the core was destroyed by the bees, it drop items as normal and count to the event progress.
Untitled6.png

Last edited:
Dang! I also found the same situation. Not only that, (since nobody read my bug report), it also disables mob spawning and thus situations such as brain of Cthulhu's creepers not spawning or destroyer only showing one head.
The weirder thing is that Eater of Worlds gets killed immediately.

Dang! I also found the same situation. Not only that, (since nobody read my bug report), it also disables mob spawning and thus situations such as brain of Cthulhu's creepers not spawning or destroyer only showing one head.
The weirder thing is that Eater of Worlds gets killed immediately.
Not sure if you posted the report on the forums, but this issue is known too. :)

Back
Top Bottom