The Best Bits and Bobs Of TCF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qui Devorat

Terrarian
Good evening everyone, tis the back-alley bard here to mark down another cornerstone in the history of TCF.
I posted this thread up when it was somewhat clear that there was nothing to celebrate the smaller but still significant things of the forums.
But anyway,
Starting things off was....this... on my profile.
Which started as this
image.jpg

And went to this...
image.jpg

And my question to YOU, is are you willing to divulge evidence on your finest hours and conversations on TCF to share with everyone else?
It can range from kooky conversations to the utterly brain-breaking stuff.
Anyway I have said enough, it's time for you, the reader, to climb into the limelight.

Good evening everyone, tis the back-alley bard here to mark down another cornerstone in the history of TCF.
I posted this thread up when it was somewhat clear that there was nothing to celebrate the smaller but still significant things of the forums.
But anyway,
Starting things off was....this... on my profile.
Which started as this View attachment 24524
And went to this...
View attachment 24525
And my question to YOU, is are you willing to divulge evidence on your finest hours and conversations on TCF to share with everyone else?
It can range from kooky conversations to the utterly brain-breaking stuff.
Anyway I have said enough, it's time for you, the reader, to climb into the limelight.
There was this one time there were more than 300 replies on one of my statuses.

It was horrible.

im popular?
Seeing as you got like 20+ comments on every one of your profile posts, about to reach 2k likes with 79 followers.. You may not be as rich on likes as Darthmorf or any of those people, but you're certainly just as well known around the forums as 'em.
You'd probably not be shunned if you made yourself a "I'm popular" medal for yourself =w=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom