The Celestial Infernal Mod!

What type of boss do you want to see next?

• A pre hardmode one please!

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • A hardmode one please!

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod name seems a little long, and sprites could be better. but i see no reason to why this would fail if you continue with hard and good work
The name is the one thing that i want to change XD. But i do not have any idea of what could be a good name. Probably i wil figure it out when i make the rest of the bosses

Well, I want to help you with the sprites and other stuff, but hideCode and hideResources appear to be true and the repository on GitHub is currently just a README.md file.

Well, I want to help you with the sprites and other stuff, but hideCode and hideResources appear to be true and the repository on GitHub is currently just a README.md file.
If you want to help me, i would appreciate very much, since i need help on making this mod good

Well, we don't know when the Overhaul update will be released yet, but it should be here within a month or two. Here are some sprites from that update.
DensePixieSword.png
RoyalMushroomSpear.png
PutridWand.png
DemonicTrident.png
FangScythe.png

Well, we don't know when the Overhaul update will be released yet, but it should be here within a month or two. Here are some sprites from that update.
View attachment 237144View attachment 237145View attachment 237146View attachment 237147View attachment 237149
I had some free time today, and I made a little research. Probably all weapons, which are shiwn here are boss drops (From The Higher Pixie, The Mushroom King, The Putrid Coagulation, The Enraged demon and from a new boss. That boss is probably a post-plantera one , which you told about. The palette of the last sprite is the same as (or at least looks like) Sand Poacher's (Giant Scorpion's) one. Also, this sprite, which is a scythe looks like a tail of Scorpion. So, I predict, that this mod is going to have a Post-Plantera Scorpion boss. Could you tell me did I guess or at least did I partly guess?
In the next update, you may see this large lad.
View attachment 237209
The sprite looks beautiful!

I had some free time today, and I made a little research. Probably all weapons, which are shiwn here are boss drops (From The Higher Pixie, The Mushroom King, The Putrid Coagulation, The Enraged demon and from a new boss. That boss is probably a post-plantera one , which you told about. The palette of the last sprite is the same as (or at least looks like) Sand Poacher's (Giant Scorpion's) one. Also, this sprite, which is a scythe looks like a tail of Scorpion. So, I predict, that this mod is going to have a Post-Plantera Scorpion boss. Could you tell me did I guess or at least did I partly guess?

The sprite looks beautiful!

Well, thanks for the compliment and the guess, but that last item doesn't have an associated boss at the moment. It's just a scythe made with Spider Fangs. We may add an arachnid boss in the future, but we're already planning to add two bosses to our next update, including our Hardmode equivalent of Queen Bee and that Great Gastropod.

If we want this next update to come out soon, then we may need another team member. That team member could be one of you, but we'll only add you if you really want to work on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom