NPCs & Enemies The Clothier's curse still haunts him from time to time...

What do you think?

• Yea!

Votes: 32 78.0%
  • Nay!

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Don't care...

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters
I really like this idea. However, I don't think his entire head should change into a skeletron mask, as it is not very "discreet". Instead, what about the head itself turning into a skull with the beard and hat still there? It would make it harder to spot, and all the more creepy if you haven't heard of this suggestion when the update is released (assuming it would be added).

not support. I don't think it's logic that he just turns into a skeleton when it's master is already defeaten.

I do think that he should say more creepy things during a bloodmoon.

not support. I don't think it's logic that he just turns into a skeleton when it's master is already defeaten.

I do think that he should say more creepy things during a bloodmoon.
He doesn't turn into a skeleton. His face looks like a skeleton; it's just kind of a remnant of his curse that still scares him.

I'm so tempted to post a picture of the Terraria logo here, but I can see your logic.

Doesn't it make sense for someone, on an evil night, to be reminded of past horrors?

I'm so tempted to post a picture of the Terraria logo here, but I can see your logic.

Doesn't it make sense for someone, on an evil night, to be reminded of past horrors?

The bloodmoon exits out of zombies, wandering eyes and a blood-colored moon. There aren't any reminders about skeletons and the skeleton dungeon.
But I can get your point, on what other night would he be reminderd about his lonelyness

Support, this sounds pretty nice.

As an afterthought, I think he should say different things if you have the voodoo doll equipped. Along the lines of:
"Hey, what are you doing with that thing?"
"Get that doll away from me! I know its cursed!"
"Be careful with that blade!"
"Please don't throw that in lava."
"Don't hurt me! Nothing good can come of this!"
mabby they can add something like that into the 1.3 update? It would be a nice little extra to have in the game.
[DOUBLEPOST=1425586681][/DOUBLEPOST]
By that logic, Batman is going to turn into Satan once he dies.
wait...what about the scarecrow :3
[DOUBLEPOST=1425586758][/DOUBLEPOST]
possibly...

but...look at the description of the voodoo doll

"you are a terrible person"

maybe he just transform into skeleton when dies because...

"you are a terrible person..."

like a "revenge of clothier"

same with guide, you kill gude in the lava and wall of flesh spawns.

maybe is just they souls making revenge, and he is NOT cursed.
mabby there is a conection between the wall of flesh and the guide, like a really deep connection, mabby the guide was cursed too and he just doesn't mention it?

Support, this sounds pretty nice.

As an afterthought, I think he should say different things if you have the voodoo doll equipped. Along the lines of:
"Hey, what are you doing with that thing?"
"Get that doll away from me! I know its cursed!"
"Be careful with that blade!"
"Please don't throw that in lava."
"Don't hurt me! Nothing good can come of this!"
I agree with this. The Guide should say something similar when you have the Guide Voodoo doll in your inventory. I also agree with the OP, a nice little addition.

I would totally wanna see something like this! I can just imagine all the quotes.
I can think of one.

"Uh, nothing... It's nothing, really...."

Back
Top Bottom