OOC The CraftLands (A Minecraft RP)

Ima join:

Name: N0N@M3
Spoiler: Appearance
Species: Skeleton

Personallty: secretive
abilites: fighting and building
equipment: gold armor gold sword (yes i know they ar trash but I like gold so yea)
Text color:"..."
trivia:hates memes and ran into a crappy rp that probs died by now, may secretly be one of my other ocs, other stff etc
fixed

I guess.

before i submit

my skin is the boss from JSAB (but designed my way >-0.......i guess it is one of my skins and not my current skin....

so i designed the skin but not character himself..

now app making time

Ima join:

Spoiler: Appearance
Species: Skeleton

Personallty: secretive
abilites: fighting and building
equipment: gold armor gold sword (yes i know they ar trash but I like gold so yea)
Text color:"..."
trivia:hates memes and ran into a crappy rp that probs died by now, may secretly be one of my other ocs, other stff etc
fixed
Again, can you use the Template I provided in the intro post?

So, here's my guy.

Name: UnknownSub (Goes by Sub)

Appearance: Doesn't normally wear a definitive set of clothes, and often covers the face, but this is an exception.
Screen Shot 2020-12-23 at 11.35.51 AM.png
Equipment: Uses a Crossbow and a Stone Axe.

Abilities (Generally, Are they good at fighting, crafting, mining, etc.): Quite knowledgeable on the world around them, and is a renowned creeper hunter.

Extras, Trivia: Listens to a lot of music while exploring. has a fondness for Techno and EDM.

So, here's my guy.

Name: UnknownSub (Goes by Sub)

Appearance: Doesn't normally wear a definitive set of clothes, and often covers the face, but this is an exception.
Equipment: Uses a Crossbow and a Stone Axe.

Abilities (Generally, Are they good at fighting, crafting, mining, etc.): Quite knowledgeable on the world around them, and is a renowned creeper hunter.

Extras, Trivia: Listens to a lot of music while exploring. has a fondness for Techno and EDM.
Accepted!

So, here's the thing.
In one survival server I was on for a bit, I had a hunting lodge in a taiga biome. It was a work in progress and never got finished before the server updated to 1.15.
I might have that in this RP.

That's fine! Pre-existing builds are okay with me, and you can choose to be a first-time player, or someone who's been around for a while.

Appearance: "netherite armor", shadowed head

Equipment: no armor, but plenty of blocks that can be used to craft, and an iron sword

Abilities (Generally, Are they good at fighting, crafting, mining, etc.): Good at building, but learning how to fight

Extras, Trivia: secretive, arrogant builder but nice,

Appearance: "netherite armor", shadowed head

Equipment: no armor, but plenty of blocks that can be used to craft, and an iron sword

Abilities (Generally, Are they good at fighting, crafting, mining, etc.): Good at building, but learning how to fight

Extras, Trivia: secretive, arrogant builder but nice,
Sounds good, Accepted!

Also, is this a Hardcore world, or can characters respawn?
I'm going to say Hardcore.

Oh cool. My character doesn't often wear armor because he wants to show off the looks. Usually because he's wearing a space suit or a costume or something like that.
It's terrible for him to do so, but he thinks it makes him look cool.

Back
Top Bottom