tAPI -=-The Crossover Pack-=-

What would you rate The Crossover Pack?

• Meh (Give reason)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like it. (Give reason)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey Guys. I have some sad news for you all.

Recently, I have been having massive troubles with my eyes regarding migraines / loss of sight. Turns out, after seeing many doctors over the past couple of weeks, I am going to lose my sight by the time I turn 25. This is a problem with a build up of a substance called drusin collecting around my optic nerve at the back of my eye. Because of all these appointments / surgery on both of my eyes, I have had 0 time to work on crossover.

At the moment, we also are not ruling out the possiblity of a tumor in my brain, resulting in this build up / incredibly debilitating migranes where i cannot see nor move parts of my body.

To be completly honest, I was scared of going on the forums up until now. I feel that I cant let go of this mod. I dont want this to be the end.

I hope with all my heart that I can making this work for 1.3, and get that fricking NPC out. It needs to be done.

I thank you all for your support, including my close friends on the forum. You guys know who you are :)

Again, thanks for everything.

Signing off,

_Mish

(PS. This does not mean it is over. I will try my hardest to find time to get this to 1.3. If anyone is looking to take over control of the pack, I would be open to requests. Of course, I will never leave the dev team. It means to much to me. :) )

Things that I need to / must finish before I die (not literally :p )

Fallout (New Ideas)
Crono Trigger
Skyrim?
Witcher
And, of course
Back to the Future
Nerd NPC

I think that leaves all of that :)

As far as the sprites you requested go, I'm not too much of a fan of those, so if I get around to it, it might be a while. I'm a big fan of all the things I've sent in so far. Also, I'm a student game developer and I'm practicing in code. I haven't said anything since I'm not too skilled. But I thought you guys should know that you might be able to pawn off some coding, provided someone helps me get started, with the tAPI program. (Assuming it gets updated to work with Terraria 1.3)

Oh, and your welcome for the Item List.

EDIT: As of Aug. 15th, I'm back in school (2nd Year of College), so free time may be limited. (I'm sure I'm not the only one in this situation.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom