IC The Crossroads of Time IC

((Callin dibs on blu for Not Niko/Ralsei))
*A female wearing all blue, the majority of which is covering her face, that being a scarf, a hat, and a skirt, walked in the area. She seems gazed at her surroundings.*

*She takes notice of a bench nearby, and decides to take a breather (or break, whichever you may prefer) from the walking. She seemingly makes a beeline over to the bench, and sits.*

*On my way to deliver the papers, I notice the person sitting on the bench* Oh hey, I don't think I've seen you around before.

"...S-Same to you, I g-guess..."
*She takes the idea of this new person to be... well... suspicious, to put it lightly. You can't always trust everyone, she was taught.*

*Nick walks by being a total baller with his epic yoyo. He does a trick incomprehensibly amazing, even though 'probably' no one was watching.*
HP (HipESPster): bruh, that was pretty epic
*Nick spots them on the bench talking*
HP : yo what are yall doing?

*She takes a look at the newly appeared person. Definitely looks, and sounds, like something that reminds her of some sort of 90's person.*
"Just talking... What brings y-you here?"

*She takes a look at the newly appeared person. Definitely looks, and sounds, like something that reminds her of some sort of 90's person.*
"Just talking... What brings y-you here?"
HP : i came here looking for a job in grooving out them spirits. i heard there is someone recruiting peeps for sealing spirits, do you know where the person recruiting is??
*Nick slings his yoyo down then up performing some kind of bind in order to get his unresponsive yoyo up to his hand.*

The Plague Doctor simply gazes at the scene from their room, behind a window. They seem interested in what is happening out there, and specifically the people who are participating in that conversation.

Back
Top Bottom