Story The Diary of the Stylist

Sonnette

Retinazer
The stylist is an NPC that people don't think about as much (At least I don't.) I got to thinking, "What happened to her before she went to the Spider Nest?" This story will be about that, so I hope you enjoy!

Last edited:
Some General Info

1 credit = About 20 silver coins, or about 60 dollars
The Stylist is named Bri
The Parlor is called "Bri's Fantasy Parlor"
Before Bri is caught in the spiders, she is less obnoxious.

To subscribe, simply ask me to add you to the list, and you'll be tagged whenever I post a new story.

Subscribed Members:
@Terra Prime
@korloctica

Last edited:
Day 1: New Parlor!

Today was the best day ever! I got a ton of customers, each with a ton of gossip! One of them said that Tyler Growth, the world famous skateboarder, needs a haircut! Perhaps he could come to my parlor, and tell people about it!

This one girl, Wy-Ell, came in from the streets, recently harassed by "The Pack," a group of savage men that like to go around town, committing crimes. She needed a complete makeover, and it was a mess. I brought out my make-up, complete with hair dye and eye liner, the rarest stuff around after the "Hair Dye and Eye Liner Store" went out of business. Luckily, I get mine shipped in from a Exotic Terran Exporter. She gets me silk, make up, hair combs, scissors, and everything else I might need for a low price of 4 credits!

Anyways, this gal was a mess! It's a fortune she found me. I gave her a whole makeover, with highlights, and she looked beautiful when she went out. She even paid me 30 credits! That almost never happens! Best. Day. Ever!

Back
Top Bottom