The Excalibur Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolaR

Golem
I searched this and nothing came up so here we go:

In the Excalibur challenge you have to make a hardcore character and get Excalibur. When you get Excalibur you cannot use any other weapons. You have to defeat every hardmode boss using ONLY Excalibur. Although you are allowed to use any ranged weapon below Moon Event tier to fight Duke Fishron. You can use any armor you want as long as you only use Excalibur. You are allowed to reforge and use accessories (obviously). If you manage to complete it then post a video or a pic of your character that did the challenge. I will put every member who finished the challenge in a spoiler below. If you want you can get all of the trophies from the bosses and your name will be put in another spoiler.

The spoilers aren't working for me right now so I will try to put them up later. :(

It's a bit weird... Normal terraria until you get to a certain point.
I guess it could be fun though.

Wait, how can you only kill hardmode bosses with the Excalibur if you have to kill them to get the Excalibur?

I don't think he thought out his flawless plan as thoroughly as he thinks.

By the way, this is doable. Easy, even, if you go full tank.

It shouldn't even need ranged weapons against Fishron. I poked him to death with a Gungnir, an Excalibur is just a slight downgrade from that.

I will definitely try this. Might make like a let's play around it so I can just have it saved somewhere.

You can do a lot of things with godly defence. I couldn't find one :red:ing life crystal on a run before facing the Wall of Flesh. But since I had 42defence, he couldn't get my health below 90. With Titanium melee armour, warding stuff and buffs you could achieve close to 80 defence. This would mean that the only thing that can significantly hurt you is Spaz's flamethrower (as well as DoT), Destroyer's Head and Skeletron's spinning head.

I'd say this is more of a challenge to do enough damage to kill the bosses before night ends rather than trying to survive them. Destroyer is easy enough but I'd question about Prime since it likes to not be close to you.

It's a bad idea because you won't be able to progress much after you obtain it.
Duke Fishron is ridiculously hard with a melee setup, its a bad idea to stay close to him because he is fast, hits hard, and spams you with Sharknados.
I won't even talk about the moon events. Good luck killing at least one Pumpking or Ice Queen with it.

Attempted it. At times it proved difficult but in the end, I came out like a hero. Or a yrimir, for that matter. I haven't done the moons, though, but I actually did all bosses. Yes, it sounds surreal.

// 1337th post. Proves how elite I am.

Attempted it. At times it proved difficult but in the end, I came out like a hero. Or a yrimir, for that matter. I haven't done the moons, though, but I actually did all bosses. Yes, it sounds surreal.

// 1337th post. Proves how elite I am.
can you post a pic or video?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom