• It's good?

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • It's bad?

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • I Want some changes (specify)

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A trio means a group of three. I'll admit these are nice sprites but you'll get no support from me.

A trio means a group of three. I'll admit these are nice sprites but you'll get no support from me.
i know, sorry about that, at start i only wanted 3 bosses now i'm wanting 4.
if you are saying that because only have 2 its because the thread it W.I.P, if you don't know what this means is Work In Progress.

i know, sorry about that, at start i only wanted 3 bosses now i'm wanting 4.
if you are saying that because only have 2 its because the thread it W.I.P, if you don't know what this means is Work In Progress.
I've been here long enough to know what W.I.P means. And I'm saying I don't support this because I don't like this idea. Simple.

1.2.0.4 Patch

Renamed Degeneration and Regeneration (De)Buffs to Alien fire and unnatural fire, new texture to the two
Added two enemies by now (texture will change soon)​

What exactly is this? I get that it's a harder version of the Mechanical Bosses, but how does this work? Like, is it a post Moon Lord thing or a pre-Moon Lord thing? You really need more information.

What exactly is this? I get that it's a harder version of the Mechanical Bosses, but how does this work? Like, is it a post Moon Lord thing or a pre-Moon Lord thing? You really need more information.
Is post moon lord and the thing is W.I.P

I agree the Lunar does need some expansion, but this, I don't think it's the way to go.
  • Galaxy Devourer: A buffed version of Destroyer, pretty much
  • Pupilator: I think we had enough of "Eye" Bosses
  • Aren't the enemies, too OP?
Also:
CraftedNightmare

disponibilizing the music.
I honestly don't know what you're talking about here

I agree the Lunar does need some expansion, but this, I don't think it's the way to go.
  • Galaxy Devourer: A buffed version of Destroyer, pretty much
  • Pupilator: I think we had enough of "Eye" Bosses
  • Aren't the enemies, too OP?
Also:

I honestly don't know what you're talking about here
I will change the music myself.
That was before i can make they myself.

Also i will make a better battle for Galaxy Devourer.

Pretty interesting idea, honestly the bosses sprites being recolored exisiting bosses doesnt really bother me. But, you should really add to the fighting, if I got you right they suppose to be about Moon lord level right? if thats right then they need to have much more attacks then that. Overrall a good idea. Are u planning to add more drops soon btw?

Pretty interesting idea, honestly the bosses sprites being recolored exisiting bosses doesnt really bother me. But, you should really add to the fighting, if I got you right they suppose to be about Moon lord level right? if thats right then they need to have much more attacks then that. Overrall a good idea. Are u planning to add more drops soon btw?
i'm being disencouraged by most here, if the people don't like, why i will continue?
If the people like the changes i will make i would add more drops.
[DOUBLEPOST=1444755901,1444755667][/DOUBLEPOST]also i will port that idea to another place.

We already have 2 eye bosses and 2 worm bosses. Very overused. No support.
Logically guessing youre referring to the twins as one boss.
But yeah. And Wormy 3 is just a Destroyer of Worlds, (NAMEPUN!) basically.
And also, chances are boss #3 is Skelly 3.

Back
Top Bottom