The Goblin Tinkerer's AMA

THIS is more something for u
Ok come on! That must be a different me. I keep these things private and out of the watching eye of weird people. I promise!
I mean how does it work
Put simply, the microwave cooks the food inside so that the polar molecules in the food rotate enough that they create thermal energy.
A microwave is called a microwave because of the type of energy that is used to heat the food inside.
The microwave was first invented (kind of) when a dude called Percy Spencer was developing microwave radar transmitters during WW2. (you need to get to terms with the fact that back then, microwaves were just a kind of energy wave, nothing else)
Anyway, percy had a candy bar in his pocket and he noticed that the microwaves emitted from the radar he was working on were actually cooking the candy bar in his pocket.
Microwaves are actually powered by a device inside it called a "Magnetron" which, to me, sounds like the name of a robot psycho killer from the distant future.

Put simply, the microwave cooks the food inside so that the polar molecules in the food rotate enough that they create thermal energy.
A microwave is called a microwave because of the type of energy that is used to heat the food inside.
The microwave was first invented (kind of) when a dude called Percy Spencer was developing microwave radar transmitters during WW2. (you need to get to terms with the fact that back then, microwaves were just a kind of energy wave, nothing else)
Anyway, percy had a candy bar in his pocket and he noticed that the microwaves emitted from the radar he was working on were actually cooking the candy bar in his pocket.
Microwaves are actually powered by a device inside it called a "Magnetron" which, to me, sounds like the name of a robot psycho killer from the distant future.
thank you

Did you created the minishark?
the minishark is a Innocent baby shark that you got and turned into a gun by putting a rotating machine gun inside its mouth and everytime you shoot you are hurting him?

Did you created the minishark?
the minishark is a Innocent baby shark that you got and turned into a gun by putting a rotating machine gun inside its mouth and everytime you shoot you are hurting him?
Well I didn't create the minishark so there.
I created the megashark.
You can blame the suffering of that baby shark on the arms dealer.
I created a formula for a big daddy shark machine gun and I make sure that I get consent from the shark itself before I use it in a gun. Trust me, they all are honoured to be part of such a powerful weapon anyway.
And you should see how happy the space dolphins are....

What’s your favorite pet?
image.jpg

What’s your favorite pet?
I've always loved the mini minotaur but I can't explain why. It's just.... cute.
When is your next date with the Mechanic? :naughty:
She's moving in with me (cheese sticks is building a house) so not much need for dates when we can chill out at our own dinner table.
Where's my money
idk, what did you do with it?

P.S
angry bones, this is actually my AMA not yours so these questions are, in fact, directed towards me.
Shock! Horror!

Because you wear the wizard's hat (it should give magic buffs) while you're ranger and throwing(you are with a megashark and you have spike balls in the pockets)?

Back
Top Bottom