The Great Tree vs Axe War

Make your decision!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AE546666-BAAA-AAAA-AAAA-000031310000
@StrawberryStealer 🪓 YOU ARE STEALING THE SANITY OF OTHER PPL BY ALTERING THE POLL ALL THE TIME... SO HERRWITH I TAKE YOUR SOUL. May the wanderlust be with you. (the devil gives me enhanced version of my wings, looking like foodbarbarian wings).

THE DEMON SLAYERS HINDER me, A HIPPIE LOOKING DEMON OF WANDERLUST to just help ppl and hinder me of doing voluntary services such as homework help JUST BECAUSE I HAVE WINGS AND AFRO HAIR. @Redigit🌳 Those caps were necessary as I was tortured in the roleplay, so do not ban me. I found that StrawberryStealer hacks the poll all the time / helps the hackers!!!!

its not he
BUT I KNOW WHO MADE THIS
THE DEMON SLAYERS HINDER me, A HIPPIE LOOKING DEMON OF WANDERLUST to just help ppl and hinder me of doing voluntary services such as homework help JUST BECAUSE I HAVE WINGS AND AFRO HAIR. @Redigit🌳 Those caps were necessary as I was tortured in the roleplay, so do not ban me. I found that StrawberryStealer hacks the poll all the time / helps the hackers!!!!

They did not directly do that, they helped the poll hacker. Agent 145 aka James Bent is en route together with Agent 007 aka James Bond
what is a colress machine? terraria 2.0.2.3 leak?! WAAA

1688923039707.png

Du kannst nicht vorbei, bullet

What do Grox, Glasia, Gandalf, Groningen, Groot and Green Lantern have in common? They love trees

Back
Top Bottom