tModLoader The Gyrolite Mod

Should I continue with the development of this mod?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i could do some work with these sprites, and would love to be on the team! I do have a few restrictions though: I'm still in school, helping with another mod(although sprite work has been slow on that one), and have VERY little coding experience. I am generally open between 5-9PM central time, and if you want to se my work, check out my sprite thread(Early development, link in signature) to see what i am capable of. Hope you like it!

BalloonSlime.png
Balloon Slime, can fly. When HP reaches 0 it becomes a
SadSlime.png
Sad Slime. Sad Slime is sad because you popped it's balloons. Emits water particles.
TwilightSlime.png
Twilight Slime. Spawns at night and can teleport.
BombSlime.png
Bomb Slime. Spawns underground and when HP reaches 0 it creates a small explosion that doesn't destroy blocks.
BalloonSlimeBanner.png
BombSlimeBanner.png

Thank you all for all of this support so far! I know development has been slow so far, but believe me, it's difficult with just three of the staff members working right now. Also @Jamm6gamer , do you think you could give me some things to view of work you've done for sprites?

Thank you all for all of this support so far! I know development has been slow so far, but believe me, it's difficult with just three of the staff members working right now. Also @Jamm6gamer , do you think you could give me some things to view of work you've done for sprites?
Yes, i think i can send some work, the problem is that i will not play with the mod as mine terraria bugged out, it simply don't open, really odd... But i will send on a private conversation.

Never use or claim other people's work as your own without permission and credit given.
<Moderator Edit: Sprite removed due to content theft>

heres an idea guys

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom