tModLoader The Gyrolite Mod

Should I continue with the development of this mod?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So wheres the download link ??
Can you stop making these posts before putting any effort into actually reading the op? If you took 5 seconds to scan the first post you would find both the answer to your question and the answer to any questions you will/have asked. Sorry if this is seen as rude, its just that you have already been told this in the past and your posts come across as rude.

Last edited:
CAAANN N UU SENND DDD MEEEE ZAAA LINNNKK??????????????????????
This mod (and some of the others where you are asking for a link) appear to be 'works in progress' - they don't seem to be available for download at this time. Please stop bumping threads to ask the same question. Thanks.

If a mod is released, it usually has a link in the first post of the thread (or instructions to find it in tModLoader).

M0D IS LAM CUS VLCN SPRIT IS ISE QUEN I DOWNVOCH 8 TIEMS THE BIOM IS LAYUM AND SLIMMS LOOK BED, LORE IS KELEMITY RIDOFF CATUS DEGERR IS DA ONLY KEWL IDEM IN MUD NUT WRTH IT TU STALL/DOWN THO.
[doublepost=1479938371,1479938151][/doublepost]i kinna liek da catus deggerr tho.
[doublepost=1479938392][/doublepost]tote no jk.

M0D IS LAM CUS VLCN SPRIT IS ISE QUEN I DOWNVOCH 8 TIEMS THE BIOM IS LAYUM AND SLIMMS LOOK BED, LORE IS KELEMITY RIDOFF CATUS DEGERR IS DA ONLY KEWL IDEM IN MUD NUT WRTH IT TU STALL/DOWN THO.
[doublepost=1479938371,1479938151][/doublepost]i kinna liek da catus deggerr tho.
[doublepost=1479938392][/doublepost]tote no jk.
@Enter a Username, since you're relatively new here, you may not realize that it is expected that members post with a certain level of quality here on the forums, and to give constructive criticism. Posts like yours above are not acceptable. Please keep that in mind going forward. Thanks.

If I already have a world and I add this mod in, will it messed up anything if I go in?
Or I have to go and create another world?
Note: I haven't defeat wof

If I already have a world and I add this mod in, will it messed up anything if I go in?
Or I have to go and create another world?
Note: I haven't defeat wof
Not sure what would happen in that situation, however the mod itself is not out yet so you couldn't possibly add it into one of your worlds. If you already knew this then my bad, I just got the feeling that you didn't after reading your comment.
edit: I took a quick look at the op and it mentions several biomes which seem to be there from the start, so you would probably have to create a new world.

The mod looks amazing! Can't wait until it's released!

ekA44uc.png

it might still be in development, hard to say since as you said, the thread OP hasnt been on for a while.
Thank you for the quick reply, this mod does interest me quite much, so I will stick around for a while to (hopefully) keep up with updates on development.

Alright everyone, I apologize if this is a bit lengthy but I think it's clear this mod is shut down at this point. It has lost direction of development, and I have had to obtain a new computer, as my other one with all of the data for the mod has been demolished.

But.

I have begun planning for a new mod based off of Gyrolite. It will be the same basic concept, with more effort and work put into it. Best of all, it will have a sense of developmental direction. I want to thank you all for being ever so patient with how this mod was going, and im sorry to bring an end to all this hype. I am truly apologizing for such a huge letdown. I hope to make it up to all of you in the next mod. :)

Hope to see you all on the next mod,
-Kro

Alright everyone, I apologize if this is a bit lengthy but I think it's clear this mod is shut down at this point. It has lost direction of development, and I have had to obtain a new computer, as my other one with all of the data for the mod has been demolished.

But.

I have begun planning for a new mod based off of Gyrolite. It will be the same basic concept, with more effort and work put into it. Best of all, it will have a sense of developmental direction. I want to thank you all for being ever so patient with how this mod was going, and im sorry to bring an end to all this hype. I am truly apologizing for such a huge letdown. I hope to make it up to all of you in the next mod. :)

-Kro
year later

But.

-Kro
It's alright Kro. Sometimes this kind of thing happens. You don't need to apologize for something you can't prevent. Your computer breaking wasn't your fault. Also, I'm excited for this new mod! Also, I have begun to learn C#, (my previous language being Java) so if I can help, I'd be glad to!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom