Items the holy hand grenade

should terraria bring back the holy hand grenade

• Total voters

Magi∆

Skeletron Prime
people, i remember when there was a time when there was a holy hand grenade. it was amazing. it was a reference to the holy grail. i think that they shouldn't have taken it out. i think they should put it back in, along with a 5 out of ten chance that a bunny would leap at you and try to kill you, and the only way to defeat it is to kill it with the holy hand grenade. it would be awesome. i would like you all to now vote. i clicked maybe on accident, so the vote is not final.

The issue with this is it wasn't a *direct* reference to the holy grail, it was a reference to the Worm's Holy Hand Grenade. I'd like to see it back, too, but that would involve the two companies talking it over.

I guess that would be a copyright issue? both regarding Worms and maybe Monthy Python's Holly Grail. - and at the end of the day, it's just a reference to globus crucigers...

I also dunno about bunnies being agressive... they can turn into quite tough monsters at a blood moon already though.
Also, I don't think it would be good if there would be any chance for a bunny to attack you (and by 5 out of ten you mean... 50%? that's crazy high for something like that).
bunnies are perticularly common early game when such a bunny would murder you right away, which wouldn't be any fun, and later, they're common around towns which are safe areas outside invasions, and I think that's how it's good. Town NPCs get all freaked out from any enemy appearing there too and run around, and that can be annoying when you wanted to buy/sell stuff or any other interactions.

did not know terrara had something like "holy hand greanade" but i saw the Monthy pythons holy grail film so i have little idea what is that

Back
Top Bottom