The "How do I get/make...." thread.

Knightfury

Terrarian
So, I figured there's a bunch of... fairly silly requests in the trade forum. People wanting stuff that really should be super easy to farm for while having fun learning how to make the most of the mechanics of the game.

We have the engineering forums

Which are, on their own, VERY worth a read for help with understanding some of the fancier stuff you can do. Something of a more direct questions and answers might be quite worthwhile though(?).

So... ask for how to do/get stuff here. Be it "how do I make a Megashark" (yeah, I know. I'd hope obvious too) to... what's the best way to farm Plantera (generally better covered in a guide, still, easy quick tips maybe), "how do I make lots of shroomite easily". Basically anything involving a "how to get" and the various levels of detail people may want to go into for it. There's a tonne of easy/useful farm/trap setups that may not have had the right amount of light shone on them which would be the sort of final level of "how to get X easily".

I'll try and stick around to get the ball rolling (gives me something to do while bored at work which, yes, is one of the motivating factors for making this :D Ideas are always nice and suggestions that lead to projects).

Fire away terrarians.

This isn't quite a guide, but more of a "offered help" thread, so I will be moving this to In-Game Support.

I will say though, threads like this tend to get forgotten without any visibility or more proactive behavior, so its possible it will be forgotten. You might consider putting a link to it in your signature with a brief description.

Yeah, was kinda hoping there'd be a bunch of folks in here with questions by now. If not... I guess it's death is quite appropriate.
I'm not soooooo active here (yet) so even a link in sig (while a good idea/useful suggestion) wouldn't really keep this alive :p I'll maybe try it again with 1.3 if it doesn't pick up.

Back
Top Bottom