PC The Ideal World

Chesturr

Terrarian
So I finished the survival aspect of the game some time ago, and since I ported my console character across, all my time has just been exploring maps people have made, getting PC only stuff for my previously only on console character, and helping people, because it makes me feel good. Recently however (yesterday), I decided I wanted to get into building, seeing as my houses are very practical, but not very aesthetically pleasing, at least, not to other people. I scouted around the internet looking for an idea I could run with, and saw this base.

vsaFMV4.png

I think it looks amazing, and was looking for the download link. I searched the image in Google, and I even found an old Reddit post which had robotic text saying there was a download, but the post had been deleted. The original Imgur poster has only posted this, and that was two years ago, with no link attached at all.

So here's my question: does anyone know where I can download this or a visually similar map? Or failing that, does anyone know what the block is that's used as a sort of floor/ceiling, i.e, the one surrounding the honey on the top left corner: if I can't download it, I'm going to try and replicate it myself.

Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom