Texture Pack The I'm Speed Pack!

Greyson

Terrarian
Hungry Sonic.gif
Information
Hungry Sonic.gif

Hello! I am Greyson and this is my first actual main forum post, i made a texture pack that replaces or is going to replace a lot of stuff with Sonic, or rather, more like Sanic, because of the purposely terrible art.

This texture pack was inspired from a joke post i made a while back called Wall of Dash, in this texture pack The Twins and Wall of Flesh are Sanic themed! Yes, Metal Sonic/Sanic is in here too.
In the V2 update i also replaced the Angler with sonic and Terraspark boots with a not so awfully sprited "Sonic Shoes"
The Bosses got not so terrible sprites in the lost V3 update, blame a monochrome animal for this one.

Big thanks to Gameraiders101 for featuring my pack in his video!

V5 update just replaces Boss 2 lol
The wall of Flesh should look something like this
wofpreview.png

The Twins look like this

twinspreview.png

And now we have the Sonic shoes replacing the Terraspark boots!

Item_5000.png

And i replaced the Angler with Sonic, can't show you everything though.

Sonic NPC.png

If you do decide to download this i hope it gives you a couple of good laughs, it IS a W.I.P though!

If there are any bugs please feel free to inform me

Hungry Sonic.gif
Extras
Hungry Sonic.gif

Using Terraspark boots on a mount causes running sprite to be used
preview.png

preview1.png
I plan on replacing the trees with, well, sonic trees!
Sonictron

Warning! The downloads are right here, the V5 update was uploaded here earlier today, but the very reason of existing isnt working right now, i am working on it.​

Attachments

• ImSpeedv4.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 331
Last edited:
I apologize for the lack of updates, i've been getting overwhelmed with things recently and could not find time to work on this

Back
Top Bottom