The Immortality Machine v2.0: Simultaneously Crushing all 7 Hardmode Bosses AFK in Expert Mode

Ooh, nicely done! You managed to build this monster after accumulating all those heart statues :). You should block off the surfaces on both sides though, because sometimes those mobs will drop hearts and possibly interfere with the statues dispensing hearts. I see you have another Moon Lord autofarm in your map, although this heart statue based arena is much nicer to watch in action!
Thank you. Of course I will do so, once I've acquiered Duke Fishron's Sharknado staff, since I don't have a minion summoning item for the damage right now.
Yeah, I've done some (meaning, more than for my master or bachelore thesis xD) research on hoiks and possible engines in terraria. And I've also build your old Pumpkin Moon crusher. Actually I am very interested in these circuits, since I've studied biomedical engineering and I like all kinds of schemes and graphical programming (Matlab Simulink or LabView).
Also I've built ZeroGravitas' vertical Truffle Worm grinder, which is also very funny :D.
To be honest, I am a very very bad platformer player, I've managed to kill only pre hardmode bosses without some engineering, so I simply need these farms to "finish" all the events. The other Moon Lord farm I will use for Duke Fishron, maybe I can finally kill him, pre 1.3 not even an asphalt skybridge, megashark and cholorophyte bullets with armour were enough for him. This is how bad I am xD.

Back
Top Bottom