Biomes & Nature The Jungle's bitter rival: The Relic

Secondly, the debuffs. "Acid" is fine, but the "Infected" debuff is way too strong. Being unable to move for five seconds means instant death if anything even remotely dangerous is nearby. Also, if you can't move and the debuff is given by a fluid, there's no way to escape.

Oh, whoops.... I'll have to change it so you can grapple out or something...

The Curator is a DUNGEON CHEST WEAPON

The Relic is a tiny engine room. Chests can't be automatically generated, so the only place the Curator (weapon) could be is in the engine room. All the other weapons are random drops from either the Curator (boss) itself or the enemies, and they're horribly off-scale compared to the Curator. (weapon)

If the TC means a new chest in the dungeon with a new dungeon key, then that would be fine for hardmode, but I don't see anything that would imply that.

The Relic is a tiny engine room. Chests can't be automatically generated, so the only place the Curator (weapon) could be is in the engine room. All the other weapons are random drops from either the Curator (boss) itself or the enemies, and they're horribly off-scale compared to the Curator. (weapon)

If the TC means a new chest in the dungeon with a new dungeon key, then that would be fine for hardmode, but I don't see anything that would imply that.
I believe they meant to say biome chest weapon

A new, completely unbreakable biome that wrecks the jungle while being redundant to the cyber earns a no. Jungles are sufficiently pwned by evil corrpution-straight-in-the-jungle currently. I'm against, but I see your work here.

Ya know what, I will include in this that the corruption doesn't effect the jungle in this since that seems to be what people don't like...
No, you need to remove it totally. Cleaning the corruption, or at least sealing it is annoying. Worse, the relic can't be destroyed, so each time a contaminator manages to shoot something... it's too late. It will stay as the relic as soon as you don't delete the world.
Besides, why should it spread? It has no alignement like all other spreading biomes, and why would rusty metal conquer the world (It's NOT the same for the cyber, as it represents order)

..... ok then! :indifferent:
[DOUBLEPOST=1414931056][/DOUBLEPOST]
No, you need to remove it totally. Cleaning the corruption, or at least sealing it is annoying. Worse, the relic can't be destroyed, so each time a contaminator manages to shoot something... it's too late. It will stay as the relic as soon as you don't delete the world.
Besides, why should it spread? It has no alignement like all other spreading biomes, and why would rusty metal conquer the world (It's NOT the same for the cyber, as it represents order)

It spreads through the jungle because the last thing the contaminators were programmed to do was........ EXTERMINATE!
Kidding. They just try to spread their little biome across the Jungle. And you can get rid of the Relic outside of the Engine with a clentaminator....

..... ok then! :indifferent:
[DOUBLEPOST=1414931056][/DOUBLEPOST]

It spreads through the jungle because the last thing the contaminators were programmed to do was........ EXTERMINATE!
Kidding. They just try to spread their little biome across the Jungle. And you can get rid of the Relic outside of the Engine with a clentaminator....
The fact is (and stands for the corruption too): how could the relic spread through a STRONGER weapon?
Also, remember: the clentaminator, when used on a corrupted jungle, reverts it into... a forest. Jungle is lost forever when infected. I guess something similar would happen with yours.
Finally, I'm still against completely indestructible blocks. The minimal size of the engine must be around 1/3 the lizharhd of a small world (smaller would prevent ennemies to spawn). Yes, it's already quite big. And it means as much lost space.

BROWN SOLUTION- TURNS THINGS INTO JUNGLE. You can buy it from the Witch doctor or something....
problemo solved. *puts sunglasses on*

AAAAND the thread died. I'm making some changes to this, so take a look and see if it helps with you guy's complaints. I thank you guys for pointing out flaws, and @Zoomo, I hope you don't think I copied the Cyber- since I didn't. Have a nice day.:indifferent:

Back
Top Bottom