Story The King of Slimes

Dragonex

Skeletron Prime
I returned from the Demon Altar to my home. I had created a crown. But not any ordinary crown. If you attempt to wear it on your head, it would summon something. A beast. A powerful beast. Or at least something I thought was powerful at the time. The crown was a tiny blue slime (Well, a tiny true to life replica of a blue slime), with a golden crown on top of it. I laughed when I first saw this crown, however I soon found out this was no joke. I didn’t know this thing would summon anything. How was I supposed to know? How were any of us supposed to know? I literally made the thing myself! I stepped outside to take a nature walk. One of the only normal things people could still do during this apocolypse. Always enjoy the little things. I sheathed my sword, and took a nice whiff of the fresh afternoon air. About halfway through my walk, I took the slimy crown thing out of my backpack and looked at it. “Why did I even make this?” I thought to myself. “This looks stupid” I came to a pond with a bridge going across it. I used to play in this pond all the time when I was a young boy. Knowing I could probably see a reflection in it, I went down to the pond, put the slimy crown on just to see what I looked like with it on, and looked into the pond. It looked really funny, but it was pretty gooey and slimy, as you’d expect (And after I got back home, my backpack was all sticky. Not ruined completely, but really gross). It felt like I had cracked a raw egg over my head. Gross. I laughed at how I looked in the reflection, but also felt grossed out. Great. My hair was ruined. I looked up from the pond and saw something bouncing toward me. I got back on the bridge, and crossed it to see what I was seeing a bit more clear. It was blue, huge, and wore a giant golden crown. It was a slime. But this wasn’t any ordinary slime. I took the slimy crown off and looked at it, then I looked back up. That slime that I saw before me was the exact thing I had just created. I looked back down at the slimy crown, and looked back up, only to find that the giant slime was gone… Where did it go? I slowly turned around, just knowing it would be there. And you know what was right there standing in front of me? Nothing. Nothing was there. Huh. Must’ve just been seeing things. I turned around, and then BOOM! It was right there. In front of me. Giant and everything. I instantly unsheathed my sword, and went to strike it down, but before I could land a good hit on it, it liquified and basically slithered past my feet. It then appeared behind me, as I turned around and finally landed a good hit on it. A decent chunk of gel slid off of it and liquified on the ground. It turned into a smaller, blue slime. About a minute of trying to kill it later, and it had a whole army of blue slimes following it. Wow. At that point, the giant slime was about as tall as me, which is actually a big difference. Not because I’m short, I’m actually quite tall, but because this giant slime used to be at least 10 feet tall. I’m about 5’10. The more it shrunk, the more I started to notice something buried within it. I was determined to find out what, or even who it was. It a desperate act to attempt to dig through the giant slime, I pulled my fist back, and thrusted it into the giant slime, digging through it with my hand, while simultaneously fighting off hoards of blue slimes. Talk about multi-tasking, am I right? Eventually I grabbed what seemed to be a hand, and yanked it as hard as I could, it took a lot of effort, but I was able to rip the thing straight out of the giant slime. It was a man, dressed in full ninja armor. I put him on the ground, so I could finish off the giant slime. The giant slime was no longer giant, however. He had shrunk down to the size of a normal slime, with a giant golden crown no longer on it. The crown was now around the slime in the form of a cage, however, the slime was able to leap out of the crown, as slimes could leap very high. “Time to finish you off.” I said to the slime, as I thrusted my sword through the top of it, and through the ground it stood on. I finished off the other slimes, and ran towards the ninja. He was unconscious. Wait, no… He was dead… I pulled off the armor, and luckily, there were clothes underneath. “I should give this armor to someone.” I thought to myself. I couldn’t just let this poor man lay here dead. He needed a proper funeral, or at least a proper burial. So, I went home, and we buried the man. We decided to put his armor back on when we buried him, because that’s just the right thing to do. And that wasn’t even close to the worst, or even strangest part of this journey. About a week after that, I would be fighting a giant deadly demon eye. One that could devour a Terrarian whole. This beast is known as The Eye of Cthulhu.

Back
Top Bottom