Texture Pack The Kobold Emporium (Races, pets, mounts, furniture, and more!)

Pets/Minions are going to be more difficult to animate than any other part of the pack. I think 1.2 is going to be the stuff I missed, like banners and statues, and the minions are going to come later if at all.

Finally managed to get into the localization and change every instance of "goblin" to "kobold" (Minus any references to the DD2 goblins, of course.)
Awesome resource pack, the art looks like it's part of the base game, especially after changing the names of everything to reflect the new sprites.
Now I wanna do that...

are you gona work on bold pets? :3
as an add-on thingy?

I'm working on some other projects for 3d printing right now (on Thingiverse if you're interested), but yes, pets and MAYBE minions are coming eventually. That's a big maybe on the minions.
Pets will be a separate pack with a separate thread.
I already have the pet and its flight mode animated, but right now it's just a clone of the kobold peon. I have to customize its clothing and head shape some more. It will be a replacement for the amber mosquito/dinosaur pet, and will probably come in multiple colors.

oh Wow pretty cool stuff, i really like the dragon bust shelf aswell the wind waker chest it looks like you pulled it right out of the game. x3
oh and i also really love the low poly bold from blender, wish i had more time to sink into the program. xD

creative kobold is a good bold.

I love this texture pack adds cool looking lizards and stuff.
How about respriting the goblin emote that NPCs are using?
You must make sure that if you use another texture pack that also have altered Emotes. (which might be part of one with Alternate Townie sprites)
That you either:
A: combine the emote sheets yourself.
B: have the Texture pack with Emotes that you like the most be highest on the loaded texturepack list. :dryadwink:

That was one of the first things I did. Is it not loading for you?
You must make sure that if you use another texture pack that also have altered Emotes. (which might be part of one with Alternate Townie sprites)
That you either:
A: combine the emote sheets yourself.
B: have the Texture pack with Emotes that you like the most be highest on the loaded texturepack list. :dryadwink:
Yeah my bad thanks for helping me with this

Back
Top Bottom