Texture Pack The Kobold Emporium (Races, pets, mounts, furniture, and more!)

I made a texture of tinkerer that looks more like the goblin tinkerer
NPC_Head_9.png

Attachments

• better tinkerer.zip
    37.4 KB · Views: 89
I would make his glasses bright red or some other contrasting color. Right now it just looks like his face is dirty.
I can't pick a color that would contrast with skin color and not be too bright/dark at the same time.

But i made better walking animations

Also you missed goblin army achievement

Attachments

• NPC_26.png
    NPC_26.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 92
  • NPC_27.png
    NPC_27.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 94
  • NPC_73.png
    NPC_73.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 84
  • NPC_111.png
    NPC_111.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 82
  • NPC_471.png
    NPC_471.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
uhh there's 2 which one do I download
That Depends on what you want:
Normal Head
Alt Head

Normal <- / -> Alt
<- Left file / Right File ->

Tail: Legs don't use the skin color. Using another body part would likely layer improperly with armor and accessories.
The Head is now behind the Chest armor/Vanity shirt and Leg/pants :dryadwink:
(used to be in front of them, only thing that was in front of the head, was hair styles, hat/helmets and head accessories)
I think the reason for the head's layer change to now behind was to have the options for long hair

Although... I'm not sure if it is in front or behind acc_back (capes), but i think it is :dryadrolleyes:
but i also though the back arm were behind the body, but it was in between chest Armor/shirt and base torso %:sigh:
It's probably something should tested before this idea is worked on
-
But yes, we do have a Lizard a tail as Accessory vanity item already, so there is no need for it :dryadsmile:
Unless you want to tail to be animated and the exact same color as the "Skin" (Scales in this case :dryadtongue:)

The Head is now behind the Chest armor/Vanity shirt and Leg/pants :dryadwink:
(used to be in front of them, only thing that was in front of the head, was hair styles, hat/helmets and head accessories)

That is simply false.

Capture 2020-08-31 12_06_28.png

Here, I have filled the head texture with red dots. The only thing the head is behind is the hair and the front arm.

However, experimenting with this has given me an idea.

Idea failed. with some reverse-engineering, I found that the far hand was behind almost everything, but it's not going to work due to this frame right here:
1598903386497.png

As you can see, the hand sprite is completely diagonal. It also wiggles when the guitar is played. If I put the tail on this layer it would be completely wonky.

That is simply false.

index.php

Here, I have filled the head texture with red dots. The only thing the head is behind is the hair and the front arm.

However, experimenting with this has given me an idea.
Wait It's not? oh noes!...... :dryadeek:
I've been so buzy tweaking and fixing things and now i fear i might have to fix some hair animating under the arm as well?.... %:sigh:
I feared it would be something like the back Arm, where it is not where you though it to be in the layer order... :dryadrolleyes:

Idea failed. with some reverse-engineering, I found that the far hand was behind almost everything

The Back hand isn't Behind everything i though so myself, but then this happened... :dryadconfused:
Click to Zoom

(Click to Zoom)

It is In between the Torso and Shirt/Armor....
here is some more examples with the OG player sprite
(Which i posted in my Bug report about a bunch of issues i ran into with sprites doing the update from 1.3.5.x to 1.4.0.x)
Click to Zoom

(Also Zoom able)

But yes, It also Turns around when holding Guitar, Golf clubs or petting pets (shown above)
it's a bit odd the front rotating-arm, is not used while Holding a Ranged, Magic weapon or Drill instead of the old Arm-flail animation :dryadrolleyes:

There is Still are the Legs: 0_10 M & 4_10 F
but now i can't help but wonder if something else would reveal itself with them too... if you add a tail to them :dryadconfused:

Last edited:
but now i can't help but wonder if something else would reveal itself with them too... if you add a tail to them :dryadconfused:

Unfortunately nothing else uses the skin color, so it would be pointless. However, There is indeed something else I've discovered. Look forward to an update.

heya lil bolds i just wanted to check and ask if you are still working on the kobolds pets and minions addon or if you have discarded it or maybe already have post it somewhere and i just could not find it. x3

The new version is out!

Hey @Copious Kobolds - we don't allow duplicate threads for the same topic so I've merged your new one with this. Feel free to edit/remove your posts in order to tidy up the thread, but try to keep it all in the same thread please!

Back
Top Bottom