The Last Post Loses!

I would also like to point out that the mouse sells hats, if memory serves me correct.
yes
She's also one of the playable characters, during parts of the game where she needs to be involved (Let's just say she gets annoyed when Alex gets corrupted.).
Maybe I'll draw her soonish, but I have a backlog to clear out before I can do so.
But cute animal characters immediately make a game better.
Indeed.

Also is it just me or are Skydancer hatchlings perhaps the cutest of the hatchlings on Flight Rising?
Spirals and Aethers (Especially Aethers) are cuter, but Skydancers are cute too.

Aethers are just baby moth dergs though which makes them the best.

Spirals and Aethers (Especially Aethers) are cuter, but Skydancers are cute too.

Aethers are just baby moth dergs though which makes them the best.
Oh true, Spirals are cuter by a slight margin.
But honestly I'm not really a fan of aethers.

Also, I might draw Mirror soon.
...Twice because now her Fallen Timeline counterpart looks different to fit more with her role there.

How rare are elementap runestones?
Pretty sure I've gotten multiple eggs from scavenging within the same amount of turns I've spent digging for this runestone...

How rare are elementap runestones?
Pretty sure I've gotten multiple eggs from scavenging within the same amount of turns I've spent digging for this runestone...
I'm assuming it's level-locked because I've never obtained one and I spend a lot of my turns on digging.

abababbbaaa
babababaaa
tired
mood

*Dives out of a portal*
I never like having to look for things in old RPs
On today's list: I had to look for a spreadsheet I left in the OOC of the terraria roleplay Mayhem Quest, one of the first I joined
it died not far in and now it's just acting as a timeline filler in my notes because I haven't placed an arc in its place yet, it's Pre-RJITU and is somewhere around the time in-lore that Rica ends up in the main universe

Alright, dinner done, time to use silly stupid methods to redesign old characters.

This time it involves first deleting a horribly cringy Tomodachi Life save after finding the right card.

Back
Top Bottom