The Last Post Wins!

what 2019 game? Freedom planet tw-ok ill stop obsessing about that game
Anthem.
Wish I had a good computer. My computer barely handles Minecraft and stutters a lot when playing Terraria. It's why I don't play on PC much and perfer playing on console, where games tend to be more optimized (unless you are PUBG on Xbox).
I understand, I just spent nearly $500 on a GPU, and I don't have a job. Or the money to pay for it. I likely would've been a Console guy if they were allowed in my house when I was young, but they weren't for some reason so I got into the much cheaper (not) PC line.

I'm working on it.

Oh. I didn't know anthem was a game d:
[doublepost=1524800673,1524800298][/doublepost]same here @Dan M ... My computer's about as good physically as it is hardware wise. Half the keys don't work, and it's covered in electrical tape to keep it from falling apart

Dang. And I though my computer was a potato. The only good thing my computer has is the Razer keyboard which lights up blue, my favorite color.

Honestly it'd cost more to repair it then it's worth. I'm currently saving up for an actually good gaming PC so I can play games like Sonic Generations, A Hat In Time, Minecraft with shaders, Terraria with more then minimal graphics settings, and many other games d:
[doublepost=1524801149,1524801123][/doublepost]also this piece of :red: loves to corrupt my worlds

I have a world named 'RealiWorld 2'.
It shows two things:
The fact that I have a very distict naming system (Reali<name of thing being named>), and...
That the original RealiWorld is gone. Corrupted, to be exact.

My world names tend to be things like World 1-1 or just World 1. I usually only make one world any others are there for resources.

Dang. And I though my computer was a potato. The only good thing my computer has is the Razer keyboard which lights up blue, my favorite color.
Man, those keyboards are cool....

My main world's name is... okay so I had to start it up to be sure of the spelling, but I started up the modded version and that bugs me because it has to load all the mods I have up, and it reminds me that I should work on some mods that I don't really feel like working on... Applesauce. I named my world Applesauce, and my player is Macarony. I don't even like macaroni that much.

I'm going to make a new world with 1.3.6, and I might make a new character, or maybe see if there's a way to change the name of my main.

Nah, they DO give you money, it just steals them from others wallets.....
Sounds like it can get complicated to me. What if people start putting tracking stuff on it, like stamps and stuff? Then I'll be found out all because my pants decided to steal from the wrong person D;

Goood morning to ya laddies
[doublepost=1524832230,1524832053][/doublepost]Also @-=+=Frostiikin=+=- I think I found your channel too.

FC11347E-BBDE-4AB4-9715-E461D7847743.png

My world names are pretty random. I have Brutality, Terrarealm 1 and 2, Homeworld, many others that start with Terra....I'm not too original with names.

Back
Top Bottom