The Last Post Wins!

(D10: 5)
Desire just about manages to dodge most of the attacks, aside from a few at the end.
He then throws an energy chain at the guy, trying to pin them to the wall.
(D10: 1)
Which...somehow catches the guy off completely and utterly off guard. They just growl in frustration.

Pol then appears by their boomerang, grabbing it and throwing it at the ground, making it ricochet around and around everywhere in the room. And by that, I mean it hits just walls and the floor and the ceiling, before finally hitting Desire at FTL speeds.

Esther's still being stunlocked by the boy.
"...er..."
"Soo...we just need to deal with the dragon then."

Which...somehow catches the guy off completely and utterly off guard. They just growl in frustration.

Pol then appears by their boomerang, grabbing it and throwing it at the ground, making it ricochet around and around everywhere in the room. And by that, I mean it hits just walls and the floor and the ceiling, before finally hitting Desire at FTL speeds.
That probably hurt.

"...er..."
"Soo...we just need to deal with the dragon then."
"If things go as planned, yeah."
<They won't go as planned and you know it.>
<Could you shut up?>
Slight smoothing.
1679589038085.png

That probably hurt.
Pol teleports by their boomerang to grab it, enlarging it to try and hook Desire on it before pivoting and launching them at the wall.

The demon, meanwhile, just fades away, returned to their universe.

"If things go as planned, yeah."
<They won't go as planned and you know it.>
<Could you shut up?>
"Sounds good then."
Viren then nocks an arrow on his bow, taking a bit to aim at Desire. He lets the arrow fly after Pol finishes up their current attack.

Koolio.

Pol teleports by their boomerang to grab it, enlarging it to try and hook Desire on it before pivoting and launching them at the wall.

The demon, meanwhile, just fades away, returned to their universe.
(D10: 3)
That works, but deals less damage than expected.

"Sounds good then."
Viren then nocks an arrow on his bow, taking a bit to aim at Desire. He lets the arrow fly after Pol finishes up their current attack.
(D10: 6)
And afterwards Desire just telekinetically redirects the arrow at the ground. He seems slightly annoyed about the fact Esther is being stunlocked, and starts preparing something.

We're not really sure what colors to use.

(D10: 3)
That works, but deals less damage than expected.

And afterwards Desire just telekinetically redirects the arrow at the ground. He seems slightly annoyed about the fact Esther is being stunlocked, and starts preparing something.
Pol, in response, gets out a perfectly normal pocket watch from their hammerspace. Totally normal.

Viren follows up with a few more arrows...
Which Pol teleports just before Desire can so much as block them, to fly at Desire from different angles.

We're not really sure what colors to use.
Who's it for, anyway?

Pol, in response, gets out a perfectly normal pocket watch from their hammerspace. Totally normal.
*Doubts*
Viren follows up with a few more arrows...
Which Pol teleports just before Desire can so much as block them, to fly at Desire from different angles.
(*Glares at the D10 rolling another 1*)
Desire chooses to take the hit and just focus on whatever it is he's preparing.

Myrition watches him with mild confusion and worry, while also continuing to stunlock Esther.
<If that's some kind of mind control spell and you get hit I'm never gonna let you hear the end of it.>
<Please no.>
Who's it for, anyway?
It's a resprite of the bow I have.

Mmkay fair.
I also did a little magic modding to it to improve its abilities...

(*Glares at the D10 rolling another 1*)
Desire chooses to take the hit and just focus on whatever it is he's preparing.
Pol flies slowly backwards, letting their pocket-watch dangle from their wing as it ticks backwards.
Pol then portals themselves by Desire, trying to get a mind-read on them to see what it is they're up to.

Viren gets another arrow out, working on covering it in concentrated fire.

Myrition watches him with mild confusion and worry, while also continuing to stunlock Esther.
<If that's some kind of mind control spell and you get hit I'm never gonna let you hear the end of it.>
<Please no.>

It's a resprite of the bow I have.
Soo...maybe base it off OC_Esther's colour scheme then? (Please tell me I'm ID'ing that hex colour right-)

Mmkay fair.
I also did a little magic modding to it to improve its abilities...

Pol flies slowly backwards, letting their pocket-watch dangle from their wing as it ticks backwards.
Pol then portals themselves by Desire, trying to get a mind-read on them to see what it is they're up to.

Viren gets another arrow out, working on covering it in concentrated fire.
The only thing that could potentially be a hint is the following:
<That kid over there's getting in the way...>

Soo...maybe base it off OC_Esther's colour scheme then? (Please tell me I'm ID'ing that hex colour right-)
(You are.)
Pen was mostly thinking a more gold color scheme.

The only thing that could potentially be a hint is the following:
<That kid over there's getting in the way...>
<...>
<Hmm...>

Pol starts filling Desire's mind with memories of a bunch of humans who tried to fight gods for a reason in particular to throw off their concentration.

Like memories of this one guy who somehow died and then proceeded to throw a barrage of punches at Zeus somehow. Or this other guy, an iteration of Jack the Ripper, who killed Hercules with his own blood.
Weird timeline stuff, amirite?

(You are.)
Pen was mostly thinking a more gold color scheme.
As long as it complements their own colour scheme then.

<...>
<Hmm...>

Pol starts filling Desire's mind with memories of a bunch of humans who tried to fight gods for a reason in particular to throw off their concentration.

Like memories of this one guy who somehow died and then proceeded to throw a barrage of punches at Zeus somehow. Or this other guy, an iteration of Jack the Ripper, who killed Hercules with his own blood.
Weird timeline stuff, amirite?
(D10: 7)
It doesn't do much.
(D10 to see if the something is ready: 8)

(*Thumbs up*)
Desire finishes preparing the something, quickly creating an energy orb and throwing it at Myrition, a little too fast for Pol to be able to react to it. When it gets close it seems to shatter in a way...
(D10: 5 - 1 for the speed of the attack = 4)
(Wait-)
...And the fragments all hit Myrition, vanishing on contact.
<Wh->
<...>
Myrition semi-hesitantly stops stunlocking Esther...

As long as it complements their own colour scheme then.
I'd assume it would.

(D10: 7)
It doesn't do much.
(D10 to see if the something is ready: 8)

(*Thumbs up*)
Desire finishes preparing the something, quickly creating an energy orb and throwing it at Myrition, a little too fast for Pol to be able to react to it. When it gets close it seems to shatter in a way...
(D10: 5 - 1 for the speed of the attack = 4)
(Wait-)
...And the fragments all hit Myrition, vanishing on contact.
<Wh->
<...>
Myrition semi-hesitantly stops stunlocking Esther...
"..h-hey."
<<VIREN. RESTRICT ESTHER YOURSELF. THE OTHER GUY'S HOSTILE NOW. I'LL HANDLE THEM.>>
Pol teleports up to Myrition, firing off a barrage of magic missiles at point blank that should stun them upon impact.

Pol glances at Desire, doing a read through of just Desire's memories to see how to undo the control.

Viren, meanwhile, teleports up to Esther, calling an upwards gust of wind to try and blow them upwards to start.

Noice.

...Imma go head out from this thread now to work on an action thing for WOATU and do a thing.

"..h-hey."
<<VIREN. RESTRICT ESTHER YOURSELF. THE OTHER GUY'S HOSTILE NOW. I'LL HANDLE THEM.>>
Pol teleports up to Myrition, firing off a barrage of magic missiles at point blank that should stun them upon impact.
Myrition dodges all of them with some trouble.
<I called it. You're never hearing the end of this.>
<...>
<Outta my way.>
And afterwards he summons a sand tornado around Desire.

"God that kid's incompetent at times."
Pol glances at Desire, doing a read through of just Desire's memories to see how to undo the control.

Viren, meanwhile, teleports up to Esther, calling an upwards gust of wind to try and blow them upwards to start.
(D10: 6 as well)
That almost works. But it doesn't.

that's amazing!
I'll export it then
I also plan to maybe get started on a new texture pack, starting off with respriting the medusa head for personal reasons related to us not being comfortable with using weapons that are made out of body parts in RP settings.

Back
Top Bottom