The Last Post Wins!

Perhaps I'm acting on impulse. If so, so be it, I can't do anything about it, aside from get annoyed at the part of me typing this.
I don't care anymore about what happens. I've seen and felt too much pain this year already to care.

I never wanted anything like this.
I've said it before, I'll say it again.
Why should I continue to trust this place if everybody that makes me trust it is gone?

wait wait wait
why don't you trust TCF by yourself?
I do, but it's mainly the community that made me stay.
I felt safe here after the hell that was middle school, after my classmates (one in particular) broke me completely.
Almost everyone I knew here has left.
Dragonwitch, Greninjoid, Ghostrix, Wisp, hell, even stnh. I considered them good friends, and they're gone now.

I do, but it's mainly the community that made me stay.
I felt safe here after the hell that was middle school, after my classmates (one in particular) broke me completely.
Almost everyone I knew here has left.
Dragonwitch, Greninjoid, Ghostrix, Wisp, hell, even stnh. I considered them good friends, and they're gone now.
ohhhh

I have to go, anyway.
Feel free to ignore me, literally or figuratively. It's up to you whether or not you care about anything I said.

One last thing before I also head out, Esther forgot to say Andela has a moveset now, it's Ghost Hidden Power, Silver Wind, Telekinesis, and Dazzling Gleam.

I've always thought it better to know what to care about.

People could be likened to candles, no?
Care about too many things, and you run the risk of burning all your wax out, when too many things are out of your control.

Back
Top Bottom