The Last Post Wins!

I got that part.
I just thought the part where you have ideas but don't could be considered confuzzling.
As in
I have ideas
but I don't remember what they were
meaning I'm stuck completely
I want to put together like a spell list but the only spell I remember for sure is this one that I noted down
1679826098597.png

Anywho...current itinerary in the RP scene for me:
- Light's RJITU application
- Daybreak application thing
- Some villains to write (Epostrix or Cacion, maybe Baxle because Atsal seems pretty funny)
- Maybe an Aureil buff that probably won't make its way into Collision
- Light and Dark event summary to write up

meanwhile with me:
-Trying to finish up Phyllon when I can't even remember what my ideas were and while I can't really get new ideas because ironically for my game library I don't actually have a lot of games with proper nature magic to get inspiration from right now

meanwhile with me:
-Trying to finish up Phyllon when I can't even remember what my ideas were and while I can't really get new ideas because ironically for my game library I don't actually have a lot of games with proper nature magic to get inspiration from right now
Hm.

Soo they're getting nature magic then. Would you please elaborate on that?

Hm.

Soo they're getting nature magic then. Would you please elaborate on that?
Lunar Magic with mostly nature-related spells to be exact
but other than that I have no idea what my ideas were, aside from one I likely won't even go with that can lightly influence the target's actions

Lunar Magic with mostly nature-related spells to be exact
but other than that I have no idea what my ideas were, aside from one I likely won't even go with that can lightly influence the target's actions
Hm.
Do you have an idea of what they're meant to be good at though?

fock i wanna make music so bad but i know for a fact that it'll take years until i can make smth good ughhhhhhhh
PrAcTicE-

With the magic or something.
Going general and then getting more specific seems like a good conceptualising strategy.

Like, do they heal? Fight? Summon? Make pretty flowers and stuff?
Guessing you're thinking mainly of combat related abilities though?
Mainly combat and utility
but again, I don't know which ideas I had before, and I can't easily get new ones because the only game that might help is one I remember runs pretty badly on my laptop

y u cross out ur text?
Hm. Not too sure why...
I think I started to like, portray some kind of knowing sarcasm or something.

Then from there, I think it's customary for one to repeat the text structure used when continuing a line of discussion.
Like, if I bring up apples in strikethrough, then the next guy talks more about apples with more strikethrough.

It's not 100% universal tho.

Mainly combat and utility
but again, I don't know which ideas I had before, and I can't easily get new ones because the only game that might help is one I remember runs pretty badly on my laptop
Hm.
Maybe considering how exactly they fight would be helpful...

Like, I once watched this video on fighting game character archetypes.
Grappler, rushdown, set-play, puppet, stance...
...stuff like that.
Like, grapplers like getting up close and bullying people with strong, short range attacks.

Back
Top Bottom