The Last Post Wins!

1684434264425.jpeg
Screen Shot 2023-05-18 at 2.24.33 PM.png
getting my bomb shelter for rain

*Commits spellcheck*
So I didn't mess up my spelling a single time
the only words it flagged were cliché (which it thought had no accented letter, but I checked and it does) and Felius because it flags just about any name I use for my characters

murder hornets
Location damp areas/nests
Type hostile/not friendly
Murder hornets are a territorial entity and will protect their nest as much as possible.they are around 8 inches in size and dont have stingers but have many rows of razor-like teeth. Their nests have many large holes with around 50 murder hornets per nest. One murder hornet is not strong but there usually hunting in groups how fun. Also a murder hornet has the lowest stats compared to most other entities.
Tips
Don't aggress a nest if you don't want to be torn to shreds don't risk it
Taking these things out drops a renewable source of iron and can be useful for getting new gear.

Entity 17 nymphs
Location rarely in high difficulty levels
Type hostile/aggressive
nymphs are the master of disguise. Looking like a lost wander and will even attempt to gain your trust. A nymph usually appears as a beautiful young lady normally in early 20s. It uses this to lure in any wanderer and well to kill and then wear the skin of the victim as a skin suit oiling it with hulu. And attempting to blend into a base. However there are ways to spot one. The nymphs' teeth are not normal human teeth. Because of this anyone who is prepared can easily take one out and distinguish it between a normal human
Tips
Always look at the teeth if your unsure if its a nymph or a human then don't approach
Having a dentist in a camp is a necessity because of nymphs as here checking someone's teeth can prevent a nymph from sneaking in.

Back
Top Bottom