The Last Post Wins!

But the hoverboard made him stand out
I just don't think it really works anymore. If my old phone still worked I might have had a very old version of Dawn's description to take something from but unless that ended up being in one of the documents I keep on my laptop now I won't be able to replace it with something else until further notice. open to suggestions though...

I just don't think it really works anymore. If my old phone still worked I might have had a very old version of Dawn's description to take something from but unless that ended up being in one of the documents I keep on my laptop now I won't be able to replace it with something else until further notice. open to suggestions though...
I'd say maybe a big propellor mechanism but that's kind of cheesy

Either way for now I have some golf balls to whack.
*boop*
*boop ×2*
BOOP NUMBER 3 LET'S GO

Edit: IT ACTUALLY WORKS OH MY GOD-

Last edited:
It's simple.
Now, or later.

Edit: Dear god I did NOT realize Eryth has been a loner for close to 3 years already.

Edit2: And after checking almost all my old documents that I saved, none of them have Dawn's oldest description.

Last edited:
So I found this in an old document. (As well as some other things but I'll list those after.)
1698082584479.png

Alt's Ninetales in both of the descriptions I ran into for him is listed as having the Flame Plate.
I'm not sure why I did this, but the Showdown version of her team lists him with Firium Z instead.
1698082641123.png

I'm not sure what to do about this.

HECK DAYS OF MISCHIEF STARTS TODAY IN SKY-
AND THERE'S A NEW SEASON QUEST MEANING I NEED TO WRITE MORE NOTES
AAAAA

I thought I was a genius for a moment...
"Hm, I don't like grinding obsidian to craft hellstone bars... oh wait I'll just shimmer all the obsidian bricks that I keep getting from destroying these buildings in my way"
*throws in shimmer*
1698088958619.png
Ancient Obsidian Brick
"WHYYY"

Back
Top Bottom