The Last Post Wins!

You mortals have no idea what i have just discovered. Your minds cannot comprehend the transcendent information that has been discovered. God himself is qauking in sheer existential dread at wat you are about to learn.

Yuh huh
Alr so this dosent sould like there is any way in hell this should work, but trust me
  • Step 1: get ragu, street taco tortilla, one slice of medium cheddar, 5 pepperonis and some fried onions.
  • Step 2: place tortilla on plate, get a spoonful of ragu, spread evenly with said spoon and add the cheese, next place all 5 pepperonis evenly on the cheese. Sprinkle fried onions.
  • Step 3: microwave for 10-15 seconds. This :red: gets real hot real quick.
  • Step 4: enjoy your strange dish

Here's the quote in question
"Difference is a major cause of conflict. People are afraid of difference, and so they try to destroy it, to make it familiar again."
Also read as "people are afraid of what they don't understand."
Which of course is generally just stuff that happens to be different. Or new to them.

Also read as "people are afraid of what they don't understand."
Which of course is generally just stuff that happens to be different. Or new to them.
Yes. In the character's defense she doesn't know the easy ways to state things like that sometimes.

Anyway I'm gonna play some more Kingdom Hearts now. Placed the online order for the other DS game just now, should be delivered tomorrow.

i mostly have fall allergies, and they get really bad sometimes. last year was the worst they've ever been, i was so congested that my nose just had a ton of snot coming out of it. It was like having a bloody nose, but with mucus. right now the little spring allergies I have are making my nose run a little, but its not near as bad as the fall. the only thing i'm really always allergic to is grass, touching it makes my skin itch. i did allergy shots for 4 years and just finished not long ago, and now my grass allergy is a lot less extreme. I have to be touching grass for about 30 seconds for it to itch now, instead of just immediately. also, it doesn't itch as bad. allergy shots didn't seem to help with my fall allergies though.

I need more command slots for attacks
I keep having to switch trying to level up specific things and I don't have enough things to sacrifice to level stuff

Back
Top Bottom