The Last Post Wins!

It's actually not bad. Unrelated, but van anyone explain to me what based means? I don't use new English (English created in the last few months) so explain it as you would to your grandparent(s).

It's actually not bad. Unrelated, but van anyone explain to me what based means? I don't use new English (English created in the last few months) so explain it as you would to your grandparent(s).
I am not entirely sure, but from what I've seen "based" has two potential meanings:
1. Controversial "opinion" that goes against what is considered morally correct (things like "Women belong in the kitchen" and such could be considered a "based "opinion"")
2. A person who has an opinion (not necessarily controversial) that they defend with their life (refuse to change their view no matter what)

I am not entirely sure, but from what I've seen "based" has two potential meanings:
1. Controversial "opinion" that goes against what is considered morally correct (things like "Women belong in the kitchen" and such could be considered a "based "opinion"")
2. A person who has an opinion (not necessarily controversial) that they defend with their life (refuse to change their view no matter what)
so being based on Twitter can get you canceled? /rt

Mostly Blue Lantern (1).gif

Back
Top Bottom