The Last Post Wins!

Indeed
I still remember how my Eevee clutched the second gym (Grant, a rock type gym leader)
my entire team other than Evie had already fainted
it was just Evie and Grant's Tyrunt
I was already accepting the loss
and then Evie's Bite FLINCHED the Tyrunt
which let me get the win
THE CLUTCH
EEVEE PULLED THROUGH

THE CLUTCH
EEVEE PULLED THROUGH
Indeed
after that I kept Evie as a proper team member, at first he was only there to get exp and fill a slot
He still has Bite in his moveset too
1682341684486.png

is oke

I've used Espeon probably the most of any eeveelution in single-eeveelution teams
and Glaceon the least, at only one time (Lira has a Glaceon, but my first two Sun teams had Umbreon (or Espeon, can't remember) and Leafeon

Anyway Meghan and Savannah internally forced me to go watch Pokemon again
Umbreon and Vaporeon are definitely my favorites

Vaporeon is the only one i consistently use though XD
that amazing HP stat

Umbreon and Vaporeon are definitely my favorites

Vaporeon is the only one i consistently use though XD
that amazing HP stat
I've only used Vaporeon in my current Ultra Moon save where I made it my goal to get e v e r y eeveelution
Vaporeon was the one I got first, though I was able to get Flareon early (normally I would've had to wait until after grass trial, but my Sun save was past that already so I got a fire stone there and traded it with a cottonee for the team too in exchange for a petilil from ultra moon) which let me BULLY the freaking Lurantis

I've only used Vaporeon in my current Ultra Moon save where I made it my goal to get e v e r y eeveelution
Vaporeon was the one I got first, though I was able to get Flareon early (normally I would've had to wait until after grass trial, but my Sun save was past that already so I got a fire stone there and traded it with a cottonee for the team too in exchange for a petilil from ultra moon) which let me BULLY the freaking Lurantis
Ohhh
Which one's your favorite? Espeon?

I feel like I should separate my trainer descriptions in my document, it gets hard finding them between everything else and they have a unique template
but at the same time I feel like that'd be sorting the document a bit TOO much

.......................i have no clue what that is
I have a document where I keep all of my character descriptions so I can paste them wherever I need them
I have Pokemon characters in a separate section below the non-Pokemon descriptions, and at the top of the document I have a few templates to paste every time I make a new description

The document is uhh
1682346047926.png

b i g

also I'ma get started on a description for one of the two character ideas I had between and after the mental breakdowns I had to deal with last night

Back
Top Bottom