Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

(From now on I'll just say the end result after the bonus is added, unless it's any of the auto-dodge numbers)
(4)

(Though if (and I'm assuming it is) the intent is to kill at all when hit, I'll have to give a minor boost. Not gonna give too much of a boost though, just so Era doesn't catch on)
Night barely dives out of the way, then looks toward where the boulders came from.

(From now on I'll just say the end result after the bonus is added, unless it's any of the auto-dodge numbers)
(4)

(Though if (and I'm assuming it is) the intent is to kill at all when hit, I'll have to give a minor boost. Not gonna give too much of a boost though, just so Era doesn't catch on)
Night barely dives out of the way, then looks toward where the boulders came from.
(D10: 1)
(Wow.)

This time, Night manages to see that the apparent perpetrator of the boulders is a small (for a human) anthropomorphic ant. They zip behind some cover again, disappearing from sight. Again.
But at least it's clear they went somewhere to Night's right, above.
*Pretending I have never described Sarah before like:*

(D10: 8)
The follow up lasers come from a rather unexpected location... but still to Night's right.
One is aimed at Night's knee...

and the other is aimed at Maiko's leg joint
(10, again.)
Same thing happens as what happened with the first boulder.

The follow up lasers come from a rather unexpected location... but still to Night's right.
One is aimed at Night's knee...

and the other is aimed at Maiko's leg joint
(Hm yes keep shooting the thing that keeps reforming)
(9) They got dizzy from the rolling and stumble out of the way before regaining their senses
“Night should we retreat?”
“Or do we follow those guys into the cave”

(9) They got dizzy from the rolling and stumble out of the way before regaining their senses
“Night should we retreat?”
“Or do we follow those guys into the cave”
"Let's try to follow those people."

(10, again.)
Same thing happens as what happened with the first boulder.
<Alright, at this rate, I might as well just focus on teleporting boy.>
<Pretty sure the other one's going to require some XFOS to deal with.>

(Well-)
(Don't even.)

The ant person gets out of cover, levelling their railgun down at Night and Maiko.
It starts letting out a stream of laser shots, which are aimed at Night and Maiko's general direction.

"Let's try to follow those people."
“Yes”

Maiko goes into the quite dark cave
<Alright, at this rate, I might as well just focus on teleporting boy.>
<Pretty sure the other one's going to require some XFOS to deal with.>

(Well-)
(Don't even.)

The ant person gets out of cover, levelling their railgun down at Night and Maiko.
It starts letting out a stream of laser shots, which are aimed at Night and Maiko's general direction.
(7, 8, 6)
They would have dodged most of the lasers on the way flipping of the person who shot at them before they hide

(5)
Night dives out of the way of the laser spamming just in time...
(
1669585418853.png
ACK-)
...but then he flinches, and stumbles forward. (next defensive roll gets no boost.)

Back
Top Bottom