Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

"Roxas" steps back as well, summoning a fireball nearby.
Luis looks at the fireball. Ice appears around his spear's tip.
Assuming it's headed towards him, he just strikes it down, melting off the ice.
Either way, Luis then throws his spear at "Roxas", before flapping back and dodging the fireball if it was to come at him later.

BT opens the hatch and grabs jack, tossing him gently out and then closing the hatch, trapping the orb inside.

“<Pilot cooper, be prepared to remove my batteries or SERE Kit.>”

BT deployed his electric smoke, the air intakes closing, meaning anyone around him would be simultaneously inhaling poison and being electrocuted, he had tossed Cooper out of the way though.

Tess pulls out another one of the knives from earlier and tries to hand it to Jack
"Take this soldier"
“W-What happened to BT..?”

Jack looked at the knife and then pulled out his Hackknife

“It’s fine.. I have this.”

He then hopped up and drew his thunderbolt, a large anti-Titan electrical ball launcher that acted similar to a BFG.

BT opens the hatch and grabs jack, tossing him gently out and then closing the hatch, trapping the orb inside.

“<Pilot cooper, be prepared to remove my batteries or SERE Kit.>”

BT deployed his electric smoke, the air intakes closing, meaning anyone around him would be simultaneously inhaling poison and being electrocuted, he had tossed Cooper out of the way though.
<:red:IT.>
Air!Jana tries to leave, but finds herself stuck.
<...hm.>

Jana then begins preparing to do something...

"Roxas" smiles, calmly steps to the side, then... unsummons the fireball? That can't be right...
Luis cocks his head, but simply turns back to "Roxas" and waves his wings out, making a tornado about as tall as him that he then sends towards "Roxas".

“W-What happened to BT..?”

Jack looked at the knife and then pulled out his Hackknife

“It’s fine.. I have this.”

He then hopped up and drew his thunderbolt, a large anti-Titan electrical ball launcher that acted similar to a BFG.
"Take this one, it is special. It will help you later"

<...hm.>

Luis cocks his head, but simply turns back to "Roxas" and waves his wings out, making a tornado about as tall as him that he then sends towards "Roxas".
1664214453713.png

(*Actual pogface*)
"Roxas" quickly dodges without much trouble, while also sending a decently strong orb of darkness at Luis.

<...hm.>

"Take this one, it is special. It will help you later"
“I said.. I’m good..”

He then kneels and prepares to start firing his VOLT on Luis, also pulling out a firestar, an incinerary throwing star.

"Why does nobody want a fricking magic knife"
“Magic is just fancy bull:red:, I prefer killing with steel and plasma.”

Jack threw the firestar, attempting to hit Luis [11] if it missed and still landed nearby, it would spread fire along the ground and flash blinding sparks.

After this, Jack got closer, attempting to shoot him multiple times with the VOLT’s electroplasmatic rounds. [17,12,19,12]

View attachment 384246
(*Actual pogface*)
"Roxas" quickly dodges without much trouble, while also sending a decently strong orb of darkness at Luis.
(*poggers*)
Luis stops the orb in place again.
However, it takes more effort for him to do than he expected.

“I said.. I’m good..”

He then kneels and prepares to start firing his VOLT on Luis, also pulling out a firestar, an incinerary throwing star.
The voice speaks in Jack's head.
<<The knives are one of the only things that can truly harm shifters.>>
<<Jana. Luis.>>

Then it disappears again.

Luis spots the..projectiles from the VOLT, and tries dodging some of them.
He gets hit by some though.
(Effects?)

Air!Jana then manages to teleport outside of BT.
<..sheesh. Teleportation is hard.>
Jana then flies back to the battlefield to see who else she can take control of.

“Magic is just fancy bull:red:, I prefer killing with steel and plasma.”

Jack threw the firestar, attempting to hit Luis [11] if it missed and still landed nearby, it would spread fire along the ground and flash blinding sparks.

After this, Jack got closer, attempting to shoot him multiple times with the VOLT’s electroplasmatic rounds. [17,12,19,12]
Luis just barely manages to freeze the firestar in the air.
The electroplasmatic rounds though... they all hit.
He's stunned.

(Could you guys please slow down on the replies?)

<This guy's better than I thought...>
"Roxas" then dashes at Luis before summoning a small burst of dark energy at what is basically point-blank range.

<This guy's better than I thought...>
"Roxas" then dashes at Luis before summoning a small burst of dark energy at what is basically point-blank range.
(Might I ask about the orb's capabilities?)

Because he's stunned, he gets much bullied by the dark energy.
Although... he does manage to stop himself in place, actually causing some of the force to rebound at "Roxas". He's still knocked back, but somehow just barely standing.
(No regen interfering, yes?)

(*poggers*)

The voice speaks in Jack's head.
<<The knives are one of the only things that can truly harm shifters.>>
<<Jana. Luis.>>

Then it disappears again.

Luis spots the..projectiles from the VOLT, and tries dodging some of them.
He gets hit by some though.
(Effects?)
(Weaker than regular bullets, but cause minor electrocution to the area, also burn damage. They still leave deep holes that hurt badly, and are still very much lethal. It takes about a dozen or so to actually kill though.)
Air!Jana then manages to teleport outside of BT.
<..sheesh. Teleportation is hard.>
Jana then flies back to the battlefield to see who else she can take control of.

Luis just barely manages to freeze the firestar in the air.
A few seconds later, it would still detonate midair, splashing the area in fire and flammable liquid.
The electroplasmatic rounds though... they all hit.
He's stunned.

BT then lumbered out of the smoke cloud and opened his hatch, the air intakes opening again.

“<The cockpit is clear, Pilot cooper. Ready to Embark..?”

Jack slung his rifle across his back and leapt up to BT, embarking the Titan and taking control again.

BT immediately lowered the predator cannon and began revving it, readying himself to fire on a stunned Luis.

(Might I ask about the orb's capabilities?)
(What do you mean?)
Because he's stunned, he gets much bullied by the dark energy.
Although... he does manage to stop himself in place, actually causing some of the force to rebound at "Roxas". He's still knocked back, but somehow just barely standing.
(No regen interfering, yes?)
(Mobile so no text colors srry)
"Roxas" doesn't seem too affected by the recoil, and just steps back again.

Back
Top Bottom