WIP The Legend of Lazulian

Noobiescrubpleb

Pixel Pirate
(What's the rellavence of this and Terraria?! Well Lazulian is a boss I'm going to suggest)

Chapter I

Once, there was a kingdom under rule of a king by the name of Azuri. Azuri had a fair wife and together they made a beautiful baby boy. They named him Lazulian. Being next in line, as Lazulian grew with age he watched and learned as his father ruled. When Lazulian was at age 16 he left the kingdom every day at sunrise and began to building his own from the ground up. At age 23 Lazulian was finally finished. A few people came to his kingdom to see how it was. On one lucky day Lazulian met his love. A beautiful mistress by the name of Jennifer. And together they made a beautiful girl named Rose. After awhile his kingdom had thousands of civilians and guards within its walls...some of which left Azuri to be with Lazulian.
Azuri watched with envy as his numbers weakened and Lazulians grew. Finally Azuri was done. Lazulian had created a kingdom that was bigger, stronger, and above all better than Azuri's. Azuri gathered his army and and began planning the demise of his sons kingdom.
About 5 years later Lazulian was walking around his kingdom, handing flowers to small children, and saying good morning to everyone he saw. When suddenly he saw a flash of light "What could this be?" asked Lazulian. Suddenly the flash of light was getting closer, and closer. Right before the flash of light hit, Lazulian grabbed the child he was with and dove out of the way. When the flash of light hit it destroyed and burned houses. He realized it was not a flash of light, it was a incendiary catapult shot. Suddenly the sky was filled with them. Lazulian his the small child in safety and began running to the castle to save his family. As Lazulian ran faster and faster he realized he was running over burning corpses and rubble from nearby buildings. As Lazulian got closer he say a catapult shot aiming strait for the castle. Lazulian ran faster, but unfortunately...it was too late. The explosive catapult shot stuck the castle and exploded. The castle began falling piece by piece. (Chapter Not Finished)

Please leave feedback it will be very much appreciated since this is the first story I've written :)

Back
Top Bottom