Story The Legend Of....well, me!

Babygoo25

Skeletron Prime
You find yourself at a towering building with an NPC in each room. You have been injured from a phantasmal deathray and are looking for help. Suddenly, a strange figure comes into sight holding a massive space dolphin machine gun and a bandana with shadow hades dye.

Hi. My name is Babygoo, and I have had a lot of adventures you would like to see.

Chapter 1: The Adventure Begins

My parents dropped me and my brother, Guygoo, off at camp. I was 5 and he was 8. I was excited. I ran around, looking at all the sights to see, like the trees and critters. "This is gonna be so much fun!" I shouted. I was very wrong. After 7 years, we were still at the camp. Our parents forgot us, and no one was left other than us. I sat on a tree stump, but then we had a stroke of luck.

I had an idea.

I took a piece of wood from a tree, and looked at it. "If we get wood, we can make stuff!" I shouted. "That's not a very good idea." Guygoo said. "You always have non-very good ideas." I got some more wood, and told him: "What's the worst that could happen?" "Well, we could get splinters, lose our fingers, break the weapons accidentally, die of starvation on an unrelated note..." Guygoo went on. I made a wood bench. "What can we do with this? Sit on it and have more bad ideas?" Guygoo exclaimed. I grabbed more wood and put it in a formation on the bench. Then a miracle happened.

I had made a sword.

"With this, we can defend ourselves!" I exclaimed. I had not been aware that the tree was dead. Guygoo tried to get a piece of wood, but then the ground rumbled. "I think I...did something?" he said, confused. We moved away from the tree. It slowly tilted toward us, so we moved again. And then there was a SLAM! The tree had hit the ground, hard.

Meanwhile...outside of the forest...

"Walk FASTER!" said a mysterious girl, leading a few NPCs. The Guide had heard a faint help. "Guys, I hear help. Maybe we can sneak away and find a new adventurer-" Guide had whispered to the others before the girl said, "Why are you stopping? Follow me to the DUNGEON so we can kill those loony guys in blue clothing!" The NPCs had sneaked away by then.

"Help!" I shouted. No signs of help were in the vicinity, other than a bunny. "FOOD." Guygoo exclaimed. I grabbed the bunny and explained to him, "FOOD? This is not food. This sign of elegance and beauty is clearly showing us that we will have an aid soon that will lead us out on another adventure to explore the adventures of Narnia and murderously slaughter gel infused with radioactive waste and other organisms such as cultists wearing plague doctor masks!" Guygoo did not understand a word I said. Then a breaking noise was heard. The NPCs came in from the side of the fallen tree. "I'm Guidey the Guide," one of them had nervously said. "Well, I'm Babygoo. Bab E. Goo, to be exact," I introduced myself. I pushed them out of the way and pulled Guygoo and went into the tunnel. "Do you need help?" the Dryad said, as her and the other NPCs chased us. "Thanks, but we're OK. I do have a sword," I pointed out. "This was a d-wrong d-decision," the Goblin said.

As we escaped the tunnel, I found ourselves in a grassy plain. I made a few walls with my wood. I placed a door, and put the workbench we brought with us.

It was time for an adventure.

[More coming soon!]

Back
Top Bottom