Votes: 12 38.7%
  • C

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • D

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters

Dusty Sinclair

Headless Horseman
Now, I know what y'all are thinking. Actually, I don't. But I'm gonna assume that you're thinking about the Zapinator. Well, that's not what this is. This isn't a weapon. This is a silly, just-for-fun item.

The Light Gun
  • LightGunA.png
    A
  • LightGunB.png
    B
  • LightGunC.png
    C
  • LightGunD.png
    D
Bought from the Wizard for 10
Gold_Coin.png
if the Party Girl is present
Damage: 0
Mana Cost: 20
Speed: Very Fast

This magical device does something very special: it turns enemies and NPCs into critters. Well, it makes them look like critters. What critter in changes the entity into is random. It causes a temporary debuff that sort of transforms them into other things, but they still keep their original stats and act exactly the same. The sprite of the critter is adjusted in size to match the entity's hitbox as closely as possible. When fired, it also makes all onscreen entities except you appear as solid white boxes for a split second. Because light guns.

Peace out, yo.

Last edited:
PC exclusive? Not going to even rant, just why? Anyways this is pretty confusing but I'd still love to try this out on Plantera.

I'd say this should be a PC exclusive: I don't think the Zapinator ever was in the Console version, therefore out only makes sense in the PC version, IMHO.

Also, support.

So by following your logic every update beyond the Frost Moon should also be PC exclusive?
Oh, not at all, but I thought that since the Zapinator was part of the PC version (its inventory hack 'n stuff) , and its history only was there, it would mean nothing to a console player.

I will not spam this thread further, sorry op.

Oh, not at all, but I thought that since the Zapinator was part of the PC version (its inventory hack 'n stuff) , and its history only was there, it would mean nothing to a console player.

I will not spam this thread further, sorry op.

I don't see your logic. Console players shouldn't be alienated because they "won't get it" (because they probably will). This is sort of a successor to the Zapinator, which console players might not know of, but it's mostly based on actual light guns. The Zapinator itself is based off of the Zapper, a light gun for the NES. Now, don't tell me that console players won't know what a light gun is. Most consoles throughout the 80s, 90s, and early 2000s have had their own version at some point.

I don't see your logic. Console players shouldn't be alienated because they "won't get it" (because they probably will). This is sort of a successor to the Zapinator, which console players might not know of, but it's mostly based on actual light guns. The Zapinator itself is based off of the Zapper, a light gun for the NES. Now, don't tell me that console players won't know what a light gun is. Most consoles throughout the 80s, 90s, and early 2000s have had their own version at some point.
I was focusing only on the Zapinator, and forgot of the Zapper.
My bad.
I look like a :red: now :p

Looks like Sprite B is winning. Not sure if I should just edit the post to leave only that one or leave it the way it is.

Back
Top Bottom