Map-Adventure The Moon Lord's Rule [WIP]

Are you excited for this map?

• Total voters

Grimfrog

Skeletron Prime
This map was made because I wanted to try making an adventure map. Over a good bit of time and effort, I was able to think up a title and the story.

Updates:

V0.2 Beta 1

WIP

V0.2.1 (Final Beta)
More In game Images

Yes, I'll be jumping straight from the first beta, to the final beta. All that's really left to do is finish some bugs, add an arena for the Moon Lord, and add a few endings. However I really wanted to get this out to you instead of just finishing it and releasing it. If there are any bugs that alter the way the game is played, tell me.

NOTE: THIS IS AN UNTESTED BETA, I WAS TOO TIRED WHEN I FINISHED THE BETA 1, THAT I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE GOING BACK THROUGH AND TESTING IT. BUGS MAY OCCUR.

In Game Images

9dMIuqO.jpg

0uNBEd3.jpg

Downloads:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/yyo134asy419yd4/The_Moon_Lord's_Rule_Beta_1.zip/file

Installation:

Go to your computer's documents. Then go to "My Games, Terraria, Worlds". Unzip the file and put the .wld into the worlds folder listed above. Open Terraria. Enjoy.

If you so choose, support the map with this banner, it would be much appreciated

98Ix6Y9.png

Last edited:
Add more light, teleporters for beta testers (maybe temple keys in each beta end). Add more walls (screenshot 1). Add more boss summons. Make lava pool after EoC smaller. Remove chests in the jungle (water chests). Add wall after the jungle-corruption teleport. Add *After defeating EoW* after it's shrine. EoW Fight is too hard, upgrade it's arena, or add potions (buffs). Make the arena for BoC, and a path. Add something, i don't like to walk through a regular world. Add more items. I also want to play this map's full version, so i'll be waiting.

Attachments

• Capture 2020-02-19 03_34_42.png
    Capture 2020-02-19 03_34_42.png
    146.5 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom